Alien: Blackout Reviews/Interviews

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 24, 2019, 02:13:06 PM

Author
Alien: Blackout Reviews/Interviews (Read 9,898 times)

Richman678

IGN is a garbage rag. I wouldn't even list their awful reviews.

Hudson

Hudson

Quote from: Richman678 on Jan 31, 2019, 12:21:13 AM
IGN is a garbage rag. I wouldn't even list their awful reviews.

Do they even do mobile reviews typically? It seems like they just popped back in for Blackout since they'd reviewed Isolation and it was connected, and because I guess they needed to follow up on their wishy washy preview of the game.

Corporal Hicks

https://www.denofgeek.com/us/games/alien/278977/alien-blackout-review

QuoteAll elements of Alien: Blackout conspire to create a slick-looking, tense experience that stands as one of the best mobile game tie-ins I've ever played. The replay value is low on this one, and it isn't exactly a game you'll obsess over and get sucked in for days and days (you can probably beat it in the amount of time it takes to watch any of the Alien movies). The Five Nights at Freddy's comparison is unavoidable, but it's arguable that Blackout pulls off the security-cam horror gimmick more effectively. For the price, it's hard to complain about a game so polished and fun.

Corporal Hicks

https://bloody-disgusting.com/reviews/3543048/alien-blackout-review/

QuoteAlien: Blackout is still a pretty good game though. For a reasonable price you get a competent, occasionally scary (headphones really help) Alien game, and while it's natural to feel disappointment at it not being Alien Isolation 2, it's not Colonial Marines 2 either. If anything, it's one of the better Alien efforts from the past few decades.

Corporal Hicks

P1NK8C1DBOOTS

This was a great little review, I've enjoyed certain aspects of it and it's great to have another Alien game but I'm not overly convinced with this style of gameplay! I'm continuing to play it so hopefully it will grow on me 👍

Corporal Hicks

I hope so. I really dug the gameplay style in this.

Local Trouble

Would it translate well to my Xbox?

Corporal Hicks

I think it'd be clunkier on the consoles. It's built for the tablet. But it'd translate well to PC.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed