AvPGalaxy A: CM Game Night (PS3)

Started by Lie, Mar 21, 2013, 11:47:32 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy A: CM Game Night (PS3) (Read 7,110 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

I am finally ready to play acm for only the second time, add me testdriveboy   

Lie

Lie

I've been a bit preoccupied with Defiance, but I'll be on all day next week Saturday and hopefully throughout the night.

BR1XER

BR1XER

I'll sign up for this, at least, when I get the game.  :P

By then, I should have a headset as well. Hopefully the controls aren't all too different from AvP (2010). And yes, I still play the MP of that game as well, so hit me up for that as well.

Bounds34

Bounds34

I really like the new maps for the 2nd DLC but no one is on/or has them for me and my ultimate team of badasses to play against. Who is up for a little get together this Friday or Saturday this week?

Lie

Lie

I was having problems with my PS3 but I've sorted them out and will be starting up game nights every saturday whenever you're on and want to join just PM Lie1295 "AVPG" as the subject and as soon as the match I'm in is over send you an invite.

Predaker

Predaker

If you have the new DLC on PS3, Moosh89 is hosting a movie map pack community game night in approx. 3 hours from now. It will be fun!

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=240325

WarriorRidged

Hi add me. My ID is: Castle81

fyr2

fyr2

Anyone willing to help me with some challenges?

WeylandWhitacre

Hey Avp Galaxy people! My friend Predxeno and I have made a Facebook group called, "Aliens Colonial Marines Doesn't Suck". Here, we have a lot of fun posting news, videos/pics, etc and we have a WEEKLY BUG HUNT EVENT! If this sounds cool to you, please join our group. We're trying to get our numbers up. If you have any questions, message me or Predxeno. Looking forward to seeing some of you there!

- JWH

A-L-I-E-N

A-L-I-E-N

Anyone want to revive some CM - I play late nights on weekdays generally (east coast US) because I have kids!

Corporal Hicks

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=57692.msg2243739#msg2243739

You might wanna check out the game night thread, A-L-I-E-N. We run CM nights during that rotation too.  :)

Olde

Olde

On PS3?

Corporal Hicks

Ooops. No. Those are for PC users.

A-L-I-E-N

A-L-I-E-N

For those looking to find me around 00:00 Eastern time my psn name is NCarolinaSailor.

Mishra

Mishra

Hello! Please add my PSN name,

Mech-RA2.

Would like to join your games!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed