Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 423,788 times)

Addison81

Hoping they release an official poster today. They should just stick with the lightning one from a couple months ago.

skull-splitter

Quite relieved that Black stated not áll predators do splicing. It almost sounds like he wants to bridge Predator 1/2, AvP and Predators together with this film...

I'm pessimistic by nature/expectations, but I'd love to be wrong about this film... (and it turning out to be good)

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Samhain13 on May 10, 2018, 06:48:12 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 10, 2018, 12:30:00 PM
I've absolutely nothing against a specific faction of Predator's going down that route.

That's how I'm seeing it. We have seen a lot of factions of Predators so far. There is the clan from the first 2 movies, the AVP clan which also appeared the games, there are the beserkers from Predators. Wolf and the others at the homeworld might have been from different groups as well.

Just like there are very different human cultures and races the same can apply to Predators, considering some might have moved to live on other planets and ships for thousands of year ago they might have a bigger difference apart from each other in regards to apperance, mindset and culture than humans do. Maybe these preds that are into dna splicing stuff would be looked as shameful to the others tribes for having to resort to such a thing instead of hunting the old way.

https://twitter.com/BonafideBlack/status/994639345263898624

Guess I can give it a chance. Hope Shane will continue to answer more questions from the fans.
He answers once in awhile he's answered me a few times on Twitter, but I think it just depends on catching him at the right time

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

cheachea

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 10, 2018, 05:19:49 PM
Quote from: David 8 on May 10, 2018, 05:17:35 PM
Humans, especially top athletes, are trying and (mostly getting caught) for illegally improving their bodies for their livelihoods on a daily basis.

Why is this any different? A species is trying to be the best. It's that simple.

I agree. I don't think it's out of character for some (not everyone is the same guys) to go that step.

https://twitter.com/BonafideBlack/status/994639345263898624

I am pleased now.

Here we go.

This is good news.

Johnny Handsome

Corporal Hicks

Pred's looking pretty tall there!

skull-splitter

I am all for texture, but this looks like growing rings? I never bought into the whole braiding theory and it being painfull, always saw it as an evolutionary product like a lion's manes.

Ultramorph

#FleshlocksConfirmed  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

They look separate to the locks to me. You can clearly see the different widths of the rings compared to the locks.

skull-splitter

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 11, 2018, 01:54:29 PM
They look separate to the locks to me. You can clearly see the different widths of the rings compared to the locks.
Growing rings as in trees, pretty convinded the rings themselves are still purely ritualistic/decorative

Xan21

Boring ugly dreads...

ThePredatorUK

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on May 11, 2018, 10:03:14 AM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BinqEj6nFDZ/?tagged=thepredator

BTS.
Think that's one of the other Preds, I'm sure the main Pred from the trailer has silver rings in

The Wolverine Predator

He liked this comment so I'm gonna take that as a yes...lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed