Started by Darkness, Nov 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM

Which would you rather see?

Alien 5
194 (38.4%)
Predator 3
311 (61.6%)

Total Members Voted: 437

Author
Alien 5 or Predator 3? (Read 160,900 times)

Kyuubi no Kaiju

Kyuubi no Kaiju

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 21, 2009, 05:36:39 AM
You're in luck, since the script for Predators is being re-written. *fingers crossed!*
Excellent! Who's writing? I don't know becuz I dont usually check for updates.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

No clue, the front page article doesn't say.

Kyuubi no Kaiju

Kyuubi no Kaiju

Ah. Well, If it isnt someone good, Im sueing. We need writers like those from Transformers or something.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

It would be good. Sorta

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Kyuubi no Kaiju on Jun 23, 2009, 01:38:49 PM
Ah. Well, If it isnt someone good, Im sueing. We need writers like those from Transformers or something.

Not Transformers. Fun, loud movie, but bad script.

drake@

drake@

i would love to see a new alien movie but they have done all they can for them! unless they went into their origins and home world! it would be great if they did without messing it up! all for a new predator film!

Jericho

Jericho

Honestly...I don`t want another Alien film (unless it`s a prequel, or a re-boot of the series). I thought Ripley`s story ended in Alien 3 (but, they made that less-than-good sequel Alien:Resurrection... :-\)
So, I vote Predator 3, if they got a good director and writer, it would be amazing. Both Predator movies had amazing effect`s, same with the AVP movies, but we need a good story , not mind-numbing violence (if I want that I will play the video game, lol).
In conclusion, Predator 3 yes, Alien 5 no (but a Alien prequel or re-boot would be pure-awsomeness!).

PS:And the Predator deserves more of it`s own movie`s! Predy got 2 and Alien got 4?!(XD)

Jericho-

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Ummm, 3. The last one was shit.

WAIT!

I take my words back. I finally realized (after watching it for the 16th time) that they brought back the sexual-phsyco-madness-thingy in the alien.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

In what, Alien 3?

Prisoner19

Prisoner19

really i want to c both, im more 4 predator 3. because theres only been 2 predator movies and theres so much more we can discover about the predators. plusim a bigger predator fan. but one more thing they need original ideas for sequels of prequels enough with all this remake and reboot crap.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Id rather it was all left alone, the avp movies saw to that with me.  Thats why ive not botherd looking into the new Alien prequal and Predaotrs, dont interest me at all.  In fact it pi$$£s me off.  If both films turn out good then i'll take my words back.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Jun 27, 2009, 03:55:51 PM
If both films turn out good then i'll take my words back.

Haha I'll hold you to that.

Rebellion

Rebellion

I would like to see a Predator 3

Spinnaz

Spinnaz

Pred 3 

A:R kind of ruined any hope for a fifth movie.

Predator Collector

Predator Collector

PREDATOR 3! This movie should have been made years ago, but not everyone can play the Predator as good as Kevin Peter Hall done. So far, I personally think Ian Whyte is doing okay and I'm sure he would do a good job in Predator 3 because he now has the experience.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed