Started by Darkness, Nov 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM

Which would you rather see?

Alien 5
194 (38.4%)
Predator 3
311 (61.6%)

Total Members Voted: 437

Author
Alien 5 or Predator 3? (Read 161,543 times)

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: Snake on Feb 01, 2009, 08:43:38 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 01, 2009, 05:43:57 PM
Nothing to learn about? They're a civilization of hunters, there's tons we could learn about them.
Yeah a civilazation of hunters which hunts Humans, Aliens, etc. ::)

:DWhy, they have really advanced technology, we could learn about their homeworld, etc. ::)
But you're right, the Predator franchise isn't really a franchise, it has no story, but i'd go see Predator 3 anytime! :D

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Feb 26, 2009, 03:48:44 PM
Neither, for the simple fact they will screw it up.;

I agree. :P

A L () E N 5 for me!!! ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: deadmeat on Mar 05, 2009, 07:22:56 PM
But you're right, the Predator franchise isn't really a franchise, it has no story, but i'd go see Predator 3 anytime! :D

Before I lose my head, I have to ask: are you serious?

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

I don't know. My head is KILLING me today! >:(

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It is a franchise. The 2nd film is tied to the first one, thereby making it a franchise. It could definitely use more movies.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

If you put it that way, then yes.

Friendly Wise

Friendly Wise

Kinda hard to believe that Fox told James Cameron to stop writing the script for Alien 5 in-opt for the first AvP movie, but if had to choose between the two I probably would have to say Predator 3. As much as I love the Aliens franchise, I think the Predator universe needs some new life in it, since there hasn't been a movie made since the mid-90's. Even though Predator 3 is supposed to be a remake, the only reason why I say Predator 3 is because I want to see how a pack of Predators hunt and coordinate.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: Alpha†Primus666 on Mar 10, 2009, 05:47:16 PM
Kinda hard to believe that Fox told James Cameron to stop writing the script for Alien 5 in-opt for the first AvP movie, but if had to choose between the two I probably would have to say Predator 3. As much as I love the Aliens franchise, I think the Predator universe needs some new life in it, since there hasn't been a movie made since the mid-90's. Even though Predator 3 is supposed to be a remake, the only reason why I say Predator 3 is because I want to see how a pack of Predators hunt and coordinate.

Yeah! Alien 5 should have been written! So what, AvP was made, yeah big deal. Alien 5 would earn 5 stars on any critics review! I read my local movie review magazine, AvP R got 2 stars, next week 1,5.

Quotethe only reason why I say Predator 3 is because I want to see how a pack of Predators hunt and coordinate.

We saw that in AvP. :P

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: deadmeat on Mar 11, 2009, 05:31:50 PM
Yeah! Alien 5 should have been written! So what, AvP was made, yeah big deal. Alien 5 would earn 5 stars on any critics review..............

Unless it was shit? I seem to remember hearing the same thing when Res was being made, and now it's the ginger stepchild of the series!!

Friendly Wise

Friendly Wise

Quotethe only reason why I say Predator 3 is because I want to see how a pack of Predators hunt and coordinate.

[/quote]

Idk, that felt more like Bambi meets Elmer Fudge.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That's Fudd ;)

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: Alpha†Primus666 on Mar 12, 2009, 04:32:14 AM

Idk, that felt more like Bambi meets Elmer Fudge.
[/quote]
Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 12, 2009, 04:52:19 AM
That's Fudd ;)

Ha! lol!

Quote from: Vulhala on Mar 11, 2009, 05:50:58 PM
Quote from: deadmeat on Mar 11, 2009, 05:31:50 PM
Yeah! Alien 5 should have been written! So what, AvP was made, yeah big deal. Alien 5 would earn 5 stars on any critics review..............

Unless it was shit? I seem to remember hearing the same thing when Res was being made, and now it's the ginger stepchild of the series!!

You're totally right!, unless James comes back...

Alien Warrior

Alien Warrior

I would have to say Alien 5. This is because I am a die hard alien fan and I am sick and tired of watching the perfect organism that should be able to survive anything get completely owned by the end of every movie. I want to see an Alien 5 where the Aliens actually come out victorious at the end. Not only would it be awsome to see an entire planet overrun by the bugs... but it would allow the series to continue by giving good reason to create alien 6... to take back the world. Pred 3 would be cool but i am way to skeptical of all these predator remake rumors around. Truthfully though... I want AvP-3 because I disagree that the series is dead. I think AVP-R was a really good movie... I skipped class and bought it the day it came out... and the yutani connection can be the bridge to outer space with more on the predator homeworld.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

QuoteI would have to say Alien 5. This is because I am a die hard alien fan and I am sick and tired of watching the perfect organism that should be able to survive anything get completely owned by the end of every movie.

You said that somewhere.

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

Quote from: Alien Warrior on Apr 03, 2009, 04:11:09 AM
...I am sick and tired of watching the perfect organism that should be able to survive anything get completely owned by the end of every movie.
Quote from: Alien Warrior on Apr 03, 2009, 04:11:09 AM
I think AVP-R was a really good movie...

Hmmmm.... I sense a contradiction.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

QuoteI think AVP-R was a really good movie...

Hmmmm.... I sense a contradiction

Where are the pitchforks and torches?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed