Started by Darkness, Nov 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM

Which would you rather see?

Alien 5
194 (38.4%)
Predator 3
311 (61.6%)

Total Members Voted: 437

Author
Alien 5 or Predator 3? (Read 148,318 times)

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: wilou on Jan 08, 2007, 01:53:55 PM
there is two eggs in the ship but how the Queen could have make them ? I think they will find  a way to make the aliens come back.
You must have missed that bit about her being on the Sulaco by way of the dropship. She had plenty of time to lay an egg during the flight from the planet.

wilou

wilou

I agree but how ? in the film, the thing from which the eggs go out is destroyed by ripley (with a  grenade launcher).

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: wilou on Jan 08, 2007, 02:22:02 PM
I agree but how ? in the film, the thing from which the eggs go out is destroyed by ripley (with a  grenade launcher).
I don't know why people get hung up on that. The egg sac is to nourish the eggs, not to make them. The egg on the Sulaco was smaller, hence premature.

Redfield

Redfield

how do u know its 2 nourish the eggs and not 2 make them??? where else would the queen keep them???

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Clemens93 on Jan 09, 2007, 12:29:34 AM
how do u know its 2 nourish the eggs and not 2 make them??? where else would the queen keep them???
Because since the queen is a female, she would have a vagina. The vagina would be where the eggs come from.

If the egg sac was to make the eggs, no nest would have to worry about losing their queen. The workers could grab any old member of the nest, strap the sac onto its ass and start making more eggs.

So, you need the queen because she is a female and has a vagina that puts out eggs...

Dachande

Dachande

This is like Sex Ed all over again XD

As for the movies, i'd much rather see a Predator 3. Mainly due to the fact that Predator hasnt gone downhill as much as Alien has with Res, and while it was critisized i still thought Predator 2 was a good film..and theres still plenty of places you can go with it.

However i still want an AvP movie that is directly the same as Prey, i would love that movie so much ^__^

Dark Predalien

Dark Predalien

i like to see Alien 5 because it (may) be a good final movie for the Alien Series Film, but stil i want to see predator 3, so my vote is for alien 5 because it's my favorite.

MRHAPPY

MRHAPPY

hmmm good question...alien 5 for know by helll.....where the species aliens born...what planet and more.....peraps space jockey experience....or predator 3 to tell what?where they found alien....hehe same issue i want know where them come.....peraps hell.....donno :D

Redfield

Redfield

Quote from: maledoro on Jan 09, 2007, 12:40:13 AM

Because since the queen is a female, she would have a vagina. The vagina would be where the eggs come from.

Well, some1 hasn't seen Res... Aliens don't have a human reproductive system! There is no male alien to fertalise the eggs! 

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Clemens93 on Jan 21, 2007, 05:20:41 AM
Quote from: maledoro on Jan 09, 2007, 12:40:13 AM

Well, some1 hasn't seen Res... Aliens don't have a human reproductive system! There is no male alien to fertalise the eggs! 
Gee, why don't you educate us with your infinite wisdom and tell us about how why she is called a "queen" and how certain animals lay eggs that are fertilized after they are laid?

Don99

Don99

Predator 3 and so on.  I agree that with previous posts that the Alien series driven into the ground after Aliens by boorish unimagitative people.

There is so much ground that can be covered with Predator. Movies about visits to Earth all through history. Meeting Vikings, Roman Legends or Mayan etc. How about doing something with along the lines of Predator vs Batman comics.

celtic_predator

celtic_predator

predator 3 simply coz he kicks ass !

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

It's definately ALIEN 5 for me!!

While I agree with what most people are saying here, in that the Alien series has seemingly lost its way while the Predator series has still a lot left to tell, I'm not really a big Predator fan.  For me, too many people are stiill so easilly put off by the failures of the last 2 Alien movies.  I agree Alien 3 and A:R had their faults, but that doesn't mean its over, even those movies still had a lot of creativity in something we had never seen before, all that was really lacking was the story telling.  As someone here already said, each one follows the next so, in my opinion, the next logical step would be having Aliens on Earth...just my personal opinion.  Another thing people seem no say a lot with no real justification is "no more Ripley".  Ok so Weaver is a little told old for the part but the Alien series IS about Ripley, as it has been since the first sequel, and her story has to end before someone else comes in or it just wouldn't look right.  What we need here, again in my opinion, is an Alien 5 that answers the questions left behind in the movies, especially the last 2 for obvious reasons.  How did the Alien Egg get on board the Sulaco, what happened to the Company, who or what is the Space Jockeys?  Answering questions like these is actually the MAKING of Alien 5 for me, all we really need now is a great writer to tie those loose ends together.  I know who my money would be on, same as many of you no doubt, but as we've seen with AvP, FOX has a terrible habit of letting the fans down...I guess all we can do is wait and see.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Id hope for P3, theres a lot that can be done with that still.

I'd love to see an alien 5, and I'd say Im a bigger alien fan than pred, but I think I'd like a new Pred movie first. Maybe something like Pred hunting another rouge pred whos creating havok on earth somewhere.

reptileboa

reptileboa

How about another predator movie with a female hunter as the star, and another alien movie as some sort of king alien as the big kohoona! Hu?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed