Started by Darkness, Nov 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM

Which would you rather see?

Alien 5
194 (38.4%)
Predator 3
311 (61.6%)

Total Members Voted: 437

Author
Alien 5 or Predator 3? (Read 160,850 times)

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

I agree, but I think the Alien franchise has been taken too far from its original roots to be good. Predator on the other hand, hasn't suffered much, and I think a Predator 3 would be a better choice of film to make. So long as they get a decent budget and a pred that doesn't look like a bodybuilder instead of a cunning, agile hunter.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

With the right people working on it, Alien 5 could be good. Weaver has expressed interest along with Ridley Scott so who knows.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I want one more Alien movie to give the franchise a good finish.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

How would you like to see it end?

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Ripley staying on earth and killing members of the USM. Mid way she releases aliens from pens inside the USM base on earth, the xenomorphs spread killing everyone in sight. Soon, all the main and secondary characters die, leaving earth overun by aliens.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What in the eff? How is that a good ending? Why would Ripley do something so ridiculous?

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

So that no more alien movies can be made. :D It wasn't serious.

Predalien King

Predalien King

im gna go against the rules if theyre are any...i want both Alien 5 and Predator 3

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Alien 5

xLV-426x

xLV-426x

I love the Alien Series - but I think it needs to end. So I'd say Alien 5 - just so there can be an epic ending. Just had this idea as I was typing - Ripley gives her life to destroy the alien planet.

But bringing a Predator film to the 21st century would be amazing aswell.

Parler

Parler

Predator 3. IF they do it well...and that's a big if.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I doubt it could be screwed as badly as the Alien franchise was.

Harkus

Harkus

I want an Alien 5 where the Aliens become the dominant species on earth. That ending would be awesome.

Yanks are forbidden to dislike this idea because it is not a happy, everything is okay hollywood ending.

Predator755

Predator755

Id have to lean towards Predator 3...
Mostly because both movies that have been done have been pretty good, without a bunch of self contradiction. Although I am slightly worried that a third movie would be a flop and ruin the very short but good run.

Amaymyon666

Amaymyon666

I gotta say Predator 3... Its been how many f**king years now since a stand alone predator film?? And if they do make Alien 5 it really needs to be done right... but if i had to choose it would be predator 3

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed