Started by Darkness, Nov 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM

Which would you rather see?

Alien 5
194 (38.4%)
Predator 3
311 (61.6%)

Total Members Voted: 437

Author
Alien 5 or Predator 3? (Read 148,323 times)

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Quote from: Alien Drone 531 on Jun 04, 2007, 09:20:59 PM
I like the Alien series Better so I want Alien 5!

I like the aliens series better too, but they made too many, they need to make more Pred movies.

luispaulo53

luispaulo53

A bunch of marines in space suddenly see a beautiful dark planet, they decided to go there. What they don't know is that there is where the predators live!

They all get killed.

Predator 3 for sure!

avpmad!

avpmad!

im a predator at heart but when i watched alien i liked it and i would like them 2 make another like aliens but i would love for them to make a predator film but with a good ending coz all the way through the predator films, predators kill people so easy they look like they are sleeping and in then end they gety killed by 1 preson...whats that on about really!

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: Ansul on Jun 03, 2007, 08:40:24 PM
I think that Predator 3 would be more interesting than Alien 5. That's coming from me. Even though I couldn't see the last twenty minutes of Resurrection, I have a feeling that it's not in any dire need of a sequel. That and Predator movies can hit a sequel off from everywhere. See the difference between one and two.

The alien series needs a restart - so abandon the story of the last films (which mostly revolved around Ripley anyway) and start fresh - with new story and new characters.

Dusk

Dusk

I want another Predator Movie. Simply because we already had 4 Alien movies and it's time for our extraterrestrial hunters to shine again.

Predboy

Predboy

True, they haven't made another pred film in a while. It seems like ages. The only thing is, if the setting is the way it is rumored to be, with Dutch and Harrigan being brought to the planet to battle preds, I wouldn't want to see it. Although, I think this is highly unlikely since Arnold is governor of california and Glover seems to be well on his way to retirement.

Dusk

Dusk

I always hated the Predator planet idea. They should just take it a little step further from the 2nd Movie. In P2 we had the government trying to catch a Predator. Let them succeed in the 3rd Movie. And then give us glorious carnage as the Predator fights his way out.  8)

gameoverman

gameoverman

Yeah, and they used the same idea for the ending of Coneheads.

Aeus

Aeus

I would like Predator 3 to be made, in the same style as the original Predator, hopefully directed by John Mctiernan.

This is due to the fact that I prefer Predators and through thier intelligence and in my opinion better design, I find thier movies more interesting and entertaining.

Six-String-Samurai

Six-String-Samurai

I would like to see predator 3. but only if it has a bad blood in it.
:)

jacofett

jacofett

predator 3 for me ! i bet they will finally show what there home planet(s) look like !! anyways alien 5 will preobably suck unless they pull somthing big off!!!

Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox

i want a Predator Movie First, then Maybe an Aliens 5, but the A5 would have to be a restart for them, the predator films would need to be brought back to resolve the mess that the two prior aliens left behind

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

What do you mean mess?

Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox

by mess i mean, there are eyewitnesses who saw them, there are lots of evidence they where here, i was always in the understanding that Predators wanted to be Hidden from others, these are supposed to be trials for them in their tribes, but it shows us they failed, more P2 with Danny Glover killing the alien ahem the Predator, obviously the Elders who showed up at the end would be displeased witht he outcome and only reason He was not killed was because he killed one of their own who was not worthy, again P1 had to sacrifice himself to not loose, i dont consider that a victory, all in all they left a big mess here on earth and someone needs to come down and clean it up

Tet

Tet

I'm brand new to these forums but Ill post my opinion (unpopular as it may be):

My ultimate, and never going to happen, dream would be for Alien3 and Resurrection to have been Ripley or Newts dream while drifting in cryostasis. They awaken when their picked up, after drifting in space (sulako damaged by ripley's fight with the queen) by a group of ships on their way to the alien home-world (insert parts of Perry's books here). Sigh, anyway like I said it won't happen hah!. Not that I dont live parts of Alien3 and even some scenes from resurrection, but they just didnt seem like parts of the same universe to me.

So I vote Predator 3, as long as its well written and directed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed