Started by Darkness, Nov 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM

Which would you rather see?

Alien 5
194 (38.4%)
Predator 3
311 (61.6%)

Total Members Voted: 437

Author
Alien 5 or Predator 3? (Read 162,245 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Sounds great?? Please tell me where the value lies in having an arena filled with screaming Predators.

Übermensch

Übermensch

As I type this the AVP Galaxy poll (which do you prefer? - Alien Prequel or Predators?) is exactly 50/50, haha.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

At this time, I'm more for Alien Prequel because I don't think it will have something in its script as retarded as an arena filled with screeching Aliens.

Übermensch

Übermensch

Well people want to know more about the Space Jockeys because we know so little about them.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I don't think that could be bad thing just because it's a bad idea. But it could definitely be a big f**k up if mismanaged. Personally I'd rather leave the Jockey alone, but then again, we'd have nothing to go on for a prequel would we?

XenoHunter5669

XenoHunter5669

I voted for Predator 3 because I think more can be done. The only way I want to see Alien 5 is if it's a prequel and a serious and established director is signed up. Seeing that Fox doesn't really want to spend money on these franchises, I don't see this happening!

cab12394

cab12394

I would probably have to say Predator 3, even though aliens are so much cooller, probably because they've got so mutch more opportunities w/ predator 3 than with an alien prequal.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I would like to see Predator 3 more because I am happy with the Alien movies we have (well, 3 of them.) Predator never got the chance to explore the places it could have, and I think this sequel has real potential.
If Alien 5 is good, I won't be complaining.

XenoHunter5669

XenoHunter5669

I'll change my post, screw it, I'm a bug, f**k predator 3. You can make a great alien film, just get off the current beat and path. Lets explore an alien home world or there origins as weapons of the pilot species... whatever. There are avenues to explore while remaining consistent with alien history. Just make a great film, at least up to Alien 3 standards and make us forget AVP films and even Alien Resurrection.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Well, A:R wasn't a complete failure, but it was bad.

I read Predator 3's script. GAWD IT SUCKED!!!!

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Well, it would be sweet to see our insectoid pals get back in action.
Maybe we could see a film about the incident at Haldey's Hope before the marines arrive. Or maybe it could take place on Gateway Station.
It has been a while since we saw a good chestbursting hasn't it?

xxxPREDBUGxxx

xxxPREDBUGxxx

I would like to see Alien 5 more, but I am terrified that stupidass fox will ruin the entire franchise.

Kyuubi no Kaiju

Kyuubi no Kaiju

Predator 3. C'mon, they've already destroyed the Alien series. Predator's only got two movies by himself! Give him a chance to shine!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You're in luck, since the script for Predators is being re-written. *fingers crossed!*

Übermensch

Übermensch

As much as I want to see Predator 3, I know it's going to be another mindless but fun action movie.  Not that there's anything wrong with that but I prefer serious and realistic movies.  And the Alien movies always treated it's subject matter more that way (except A:R of course).

Bring on Alien 5 but they better get the tone right!  I don't want another A:R.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed