Started by Darkness, Nov 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM

Which would you rather see?

Alien 5
194 (38.4%)
Predator 3
311 (61.6%)

Total Members Voted: 437

Author
Alien 5 or Predator 3? (Read 160,685 times)

Creeper The Rouge

Creeper The Rouge

I was just thinking maybe he would make up for his mistakes because some predator scenes in avp were good like when they first arrived.
Just look how badass he made nemisis.

Figgaro

Figgaro

Predator 3 i like them more cuze they use so cool wepons

Scarface Predator

Scarface Predator

Predator 3

gameoverman

gameoverman

Predator 3 set in Burma maybe.  I was kind of reminded of Predator while watching Rambo (2008).

LAHUNT

LAHUNT

I would like to see AVP 3 first.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It'd be rather ironic if P3 were set in Cambodia; just knowing that Jeese Ventura referenced it in P1 lol

Secret Hero

Secret Hero

Predator 3, cause the 3rd installment will be based on their homeworld, that's something that everyone should see!

ravager032

ravager032

Predator 3, I want to see their homeworld.

Nihil

Nihil

I'm ready for Predator 3.

I hope its set in ww2 but any major conflict would be great.

Krogo

Krogo

It has to be Predator 3.  I mean, there have been 4 alien movies, and only two predator movies, and each predator movie only had one predator.  We need to see some more predator action!

Lost Predator

Lost Predator

Preator 3

I'm kind of Aliened-out. I'm a bit more fond of the Predators and would kind of like to see the 3rd movie (if there are will be one) based off of the Bad Blood comics; a renegade Predator comes to earth and kills for fun and enjoyment rather than for the hunt and a rescue Predator comes and tries to stop him.

Plus I'd like to see a Predator movie where the main preator doesn't freaking die!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

There's been quite a bit of discussion in this thread about a Bad Blood storyline for P3, but people don't seem too open to the idea.

brain_damage

brain_damage

i say p3 because alien has more parts...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What do you mean?

brain_damage

brain_damage

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 16, 2008, 02:42:14 PM
What do you mean?
there are 4 alien movies, predator has 2. predators' ;D turn

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed