The Predator Countdown Thread!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 14, 2018, 12:50:52 PM

Author
The Predator Countdown Thread! (Read 38,729 times)

Wweyland

Wweyland

24 hours to go! Seeing it with 3 friends, we got pretty good seats in the middle.

Space_Dementia

I really would love to see it tomorrow evening, but can't fit it in until Thursday, so going to grab the first showing Thursday morning. So damn excited despite the mixed reviews and whats gone on behind the scenes, I'm remaining optimistic and hoping Shane Black has not broken my heart (As Kristian Harloff put it).

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

I'll be seeing it Friday with my mom, who got me into all these movies in the first place. Been telling her it's getting good reviews.  :laugh:

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Ultramorph on Sep 11, 2018, 10:57:23 PM
I'll be seeing it Friday with my mom, who got me into all these movies in the first place. Been telling her it's getting good reviews.  [emoji23]
my mom also took me to the first one when I was 8 years old the night it came out, but unfortunately I can't take her because she's in the hospital...[emoji20]

Firestorm

Firestorm

Couple of hours until our showing, who knows I might have a blast.

Anyone else wonder what's happened to the score? Normally we hear something regarding a release prior to the Movie coming out, Henry jackmans seems to be totally MIA?

Wysps

Wysps

One of the reviews I watched on YouTube mentioned the Jackman score is eerily similar to the original Silvestri, especially during serious, tense scenes  :-\ I think it was one of the reviews posted in the Review thread yesterday.

I will see The Predator next Saturday. In 3D. (The Netherlands)

Wweyland

Wweyland

Saw it in IMAX. Was expecting some kind of small premiere event but there was nothing. Some other cinemas in Estonia had these but IMAX has the best screen.

Riddick

Riddick

just watched it. 8/10 better than predator 2 / 3 imo.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed