Started by Darkness, Nov 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM

Which would you rather see?

Alien 5
194 (38.4%)
Predator 3
311 (61.6%)

Total Members Voted: 437

Author
Alien 5 or Predator 3? (Read 152,408 times)

eviscia

eviscia

Quote from: The Wolf on Dec 05, 2007, 04:33:43 AM
Quote from: cyanide90210 on Nov 19, 2007, 07:45:20 PM
predator 3
although i doubt it would be as good as the first.
no sequel is ever as great as the first :)

I always though ALIENS surpassed ALIEN.

hahahah right on mother f**ker.... aliens was better.. but not that big curly cut ripley had... other than that!! hell yeah!!

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

mayb true but Predator movies could become more succesfull if they make good ones

Colton White

Colton White

Predator 3 would have to be a big situation. The middle east or a Mercenaries:Playground Of destruction type situation.

PredClanLeadrr85

PredClanLeadrr85

A Predator film just has more appeal right now especially what we seen so far from avpr.... IF AVP was just made i would say Alien 5,,,, but the table has kinda turned in the Predators favor.

D-101

D-101

Predator 3. Alien 5 would ruin the franchise further unless Cameron or Scott would be involved.
Predator 3 has many possiblities.

PredClanLeadrr85

PredClanLeadrr85

def scott and cameron must be involved somehow

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

MAYB BRING BACK DUTCH???

Colton White

Colton White

Quote from: BlkSoul on Dec 10, 2007, 12:12:34 PM
MAYB BRING BACK DUTCH???

Arnold retired from the hollywood business..

The Demon

The Demon

Quote from: BlkSoul on Dec 10, 2007, 12:12:34 PM
MAYB BRING BACK DUTCH???

Why would you want Dutch back? Why drag on that same story? I'd want to see something new, original, scary, action-packed, very bold with violense and gore that Predator movies should have.

PredClanLeadrr85

PredClanLeadrr85

Arnie is too old,, there needs to be some new up and coming stars to play these roles for a while i would have liked to have seen Vin Diesel in Predator 3 but hes kinda dropped off

The Demon

The Demon

Vin Dessel?  :D

I would want someone less recognizible yet very appealing. Also, I would want a hunting feel to strongly flow with the movie.

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Quote from: PredClanLeadrr85 on Dec 10, 2007, 11:46:53 PM
Arnie is too old,, there needs to be some new up and coming stars to play these roles for a while i would have liked to have seen Vin Diesel in Predator 3 but hes kinda dropped off

I dnt mean Arnie Just The Carecter DUTCH or some like the carecter. The actors dosnt matter just the movie carecter. Vin Would be fun to see fighting agianst a pred. Thinking back to pitch black

Ellen Ripley

Ellen Ripley

Predator 3 ONLY because Alien Resurection f*cked up the storyline beyond repair, and i love dutch.

Honorless_Predator

Honorless_Predator

i said predator 3

but an alien :o 5 prequil could be pretty kewl. i think it would follow the space jockey race and thier dimise. id pay to see that

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

I go for P3 cause it could be  possible

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed