Started by Darkness, Nov 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM

Which would you rather see?

Alien 5
194 (38.4%)
Predator 3
311 (61.6%)

Total Members Voted: 437

Author
Alien 5 or Predator 3? (Read 152,804 times)

Nracha-dte

Nracha-dte

i just think all predator films are totally kool and it would be really kool if you got to see the Yaut'ja 's home planet

cyanide90210

cyanide90210

predator 3
although i doubt it would be as good as the first.
no sequel is ever as great as the first :)

unblooded101

unblooded101

I think alien has enough movies ::)
If you read the script for predator 3,you'll see that they have a great plan, i meen think about it,predator hunting Dutch and whoever waz the dude in Predator 2 down for revenge. and with avp2 coming out giving the predator new wepons he or she could use.The only problem is that Arnold might not do it because he's "THE GOVERNATOR" 8) ;D

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

I realy would like to see the Predator's home world and also the origen of the Alien race.
So both should be good ;D

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

If there was a choice of what I could see first I would go with Predator 3 would be awsome. If I had a choice to read an Alien or Predator script I would choose a Predator one because they seem to have better, more understandable, beleivable, less confusing storylines and are beautifully acted. I don't know what would happen in Predator 3 but there are far more options of what to happen in Predator film than another Alien film. To be honest I don't even know what species I like better. I'm torn between them both! But I would rather see Predator 3 than Alien 5.
The Alien films have good effects, music, acting but I think most of their ideas have been used. Here are some things I think would be good for Alien 5. Their homeworld, how an Alien becomes the Queen, how many planets do they exist on, Aliens on earth after finally being captured by Weyland Yutani what would that be like these are some ideas for Alien 5

eviscia

eviscia

Personally I look forward more to a Predator 3. Alien 5 would be cool, but like a lot of ppl said.. there is waaay more they can do with predators. I was happy with AVP cuz it followed the book AVP hunter's planet.. dunno if any u ppl read the avp or aliens or pred books but they're pretty sweet. besides, i love the preds... i wasn't surprised at all that they prey on the xenomorphs like human hunters prey on deer... i just think the aliens are a more formidable prey.

eviscia

eviscia

Quote from: Nracha-dte on Nov 19, 2007, 07:35:45 PM
i just think all predator films are totally kool and it would be really kool if you got to see the Yaut'ja 's home planet

haha! yaut'ja.. thats it mofo i've been trying to remember that goddamn word all day!!! remember that kiss johner gave vriess? yeah well its like that right now... it was about to drive me nuts... hmm... xenomorph vs. yaut'ja... that would be a hefty movie title hahahahaha i think avp covers it well

Dr. Wren

Dr. Wren

It really depends, if you look at after AVP came out then I think I would have to say Alien 5, but after Requiem comes out I personally think that a lot of the fan want will shift towards Predator 3.

Gameoverman!GAMEOVER!

I'd say predator 3,on the grounds that theres been 4 alien films already.There's little more they can do for it,they'd probs just screw things up.Predator,tho,has so much left to offer.They need to make up for predator 2 (which had a cr*p story,cool stuff with the actual alien,but the story itself was lame).Plus,I wanna see a predator actually survive a whole film.

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Personally, i would prefer Predator 3. My idea about it was Predator: Concrete Jungle (the book mind you). When i bought it a few months ago and finished reading it, it was so amazing. When I read it, I felt like i was reading a predator script for a fantastic film. Yes, it is based in New York, which may or may not be boring, but it felt so right. But a Predator film in space would be fantastic.

TT200777

TT200777

With the Aliens being my faves of course i would like to see something like Alien 5. But remembering  Alien 4 and the misconception of the so called "New Born" alien Alien killing its mother for the love to its grandma, i don't want to figure out which way the storyline could turn and how the Aliens would be designed this time.

But maybe could a Predator 3 help to spark interests in the Predators.

Weasel

Weasel

Predator 3 in a desert warfare setting. Boo-ya.

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

Well if AVP-R is successful at the box office perhaps Fox will realize how big of a money maker each franchise still might be and decide to ressurect them.

SIR1U5

SIR1U5

Whoa! this forum started a year ago..

P3 PLZ!!!! ;D. Its bn a while since we saw a Predator stalk soft meat (means human for thse who don read the novels) and the script that they have set for the movie has similarities with the Concrete Jungle novel from 1995 which is KEWL  ;D. Although it would also be awesome for a pred to go up against pulse rifles, maybe to wipe out a "shake n bake" colony single handedly. People who love the movies really deserve a look into the Predator's culture but judging by the blurry still of a possible homeworld i guess someone has a plan.

As for aliens a prequel would be kool but a sequel would be really kinda dull..maybe something abt Billy althg i guess she was spsd to be lyk newt until some1 wrote her out of the script in A3 so maybe tat wldn b any different *shruggs*

Hope it won't take them too long, like the Halo movie and i hope they won stop half-way through..

Incase you were wondering yes i am new here and appologies if there is a lot of what has already been said, i mean bound to happen (17 pages!!!  :o).

http://world7.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=113073058

The Demon

The Demon

Quote from: cyanide90210 on Nov 19, 2007, 07:45:20 PM
predator 3
although i doubt it would be as good as the first.
no sequel is ever as great as the first :)

I always though ALIENS surpassed ALIEN.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed