Started by Darkness, Nov 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM

Which would you rather see?

Alien 5
194 (38.4%)
Predator 3
311 (61.6%)

Total Members Voted: 437

Author
Alien 5 or Predator 3? (Read 152,481 times)

avpmad!

avpmad!

predator 3, coz i think that they have done everything they can do with the alien films and they can do a lot more with the predator films coz of the ending to predator 2

Wolflow

Wolflow

Same as above, unless they were able make a good movie that involves Praetorians and/or a Ravager, but seeing as that will most likely never happen, I'll stick with a Predator 3.

ShadowXeno

ShadowXeno

We've got too many Alien-ONLY films. AVP Was also too much in favor with the Aliens than Preds too. Predator 3, definitley.

legacy

legacy

Quote from: avpmad! on Sep 23, 2007, 02:43:43 PM
predator 3, coz i think that they have done everything they can do with the alien films and they can do a lot more with the predator films coz of the ending to predator 2
Thats what i'm saying ;D

Wolfpred

Wolfpred

PREDATOR 3, they NNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD to make it. the alien seris is almost dead, althought another alien movie would be ok :)

Max Cherry

Max Cherry

Quote from: MRHAPPY on Jan 20, 2007, 08:48:34 AM
hmmm good question...alien 5 for know by helll.....where the species aliens born...what planet and more.....peraps space jockey experience....or predator 3 to tell what?where they found alien....hehe same issue i want know where them come.....peraps hell.....donno :D

I agree, said well.

Wolfpred

Wolfpred

QuotePREDATOR 3, they NNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD D to make it. the alien seris is almost dead, althought another alien movie would be ok

avp did have a good story line, but i was dissapointed that there wasn't realley ANY gore at all

chriso191

chriso191

IT would have to be alien 5

Im and extreme alien fan
I like predator but i would much prefer alien

predator231

predator231

Predator 3 becuse i think there needs to be more pred movies

Master

Master

Predator 3.

megachu17

megachu17

neather, avp3!

Colton White

Colton White

Predator 3 Set In The Future. Like Predator:Concrete Jungle, this AVP has f**ked up the whole expanded universe . IN  one level, you actually fight aliens  through a series of tunnels while trying to shut down the cooling fans and get to MOTHER

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 25, 2006, 09:17:03 PM
I'd just as happily go back in time and forget Ripley all together.

amen brother

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

QuoteAlien 5 or Predator 3?
I think they should just drop both.
The franchises have both a good ending with predator 2 and alien 4... although they should have stopped with alien 3, the movie was average, but it was a good ending for a trilogy.

LAWNMOWERMAN

LAWNMOWERMAN

PREDATOR 3

but to tell you the truth really i would want to see both if made

out of the two franchises i feel that the PREDATOR franchise has been the most neglected plus factor in that ASSnderSON did the entire franchise no justice in 04 last time around, there's alot of unfinished business in my eyes if you ask me

if PREDATOR 3 was to be made it been major mistake on the part of FOX if it was to be a remake of the original - no remake FOX

it would need to have a good solid story(one which i have in mind ;)) set in the present or near future but not in the past, a director with a keen sense of vision, and have cast of actors that would overshadow, rival, or take focus away from the film

if the real AVP(AVP-R) turns out to be a box office hit return then you might get the wheels at FOX turning in favor of a PREDATOR 3

but i have my doubts
FOX has the funds and support base to make PREDATOR 3, but they are only interested in putting out only if it's going to give them some dumb ass statue in the end or some mega boxoffice return in the bank.

if AVP-R proves to be successfully for FOX then naturally AVP3 would be given first priority

the fact that the ALIEN franchise has brought in more at the boxoffice only hurts P3 case in FOX indecision

FOX doesn't have a director(one of which has the talent of McTIERNAN) or a solid story(script) in place which they and the producers can both all agree on

FOX again goes back to #1

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed