Started by Darkness, Nov 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM

Which would you rather see?

Alien 5
194 (38.4%)
Predator 3
311 (61.6%)

Total Members Voted: 437

Author
Alien 5 or Predator 3? (Read 152,890 times)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I say they make a story between Alien and Aliens. With Marines!!!!! ;D

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

I voted Predator 3, even though I like Aliens a lot more than preds, mostly because there is a lot that can still be done with the predator saga, whereas IMHO, Aliens should be left alone until somebody can come up with a decent idea that doesn't totally ruin the background, (Just Pretend A: R didn't exist :P)

legacy

legacy

I voted predator3 because I think that Alien is done and over. I mean what are they going to do, what happens when aliens go homo.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Quote from: legacy on Sep 18, 2007, 12:38:46 AM
I voted predator3 because I think that Alien is done and over. I mean what are they going to do, what happens when aliens go homo.

Uhh, what? Anyway, they could always make something that takes place between Alien and Aliens.

The Demon

The Demon

What he's saying is they have done practiclly all they can do with Aliens.. With a bit of humor  :D

But why about Alien and Aliens? Newts story I presume? Why when we can have another classic Predator movie. (Depending on the writter and director) There's alot more we can do with the Predator. They need to make another great installment to the franchise. 

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Quote from: The Wolf on Sep 18, 2007, 02:08:58 AM
What he's saying is they have done practiclly all they can do with Aliens.. With a bit of humor  :D

But why about Alien and Aliens? Newts story I presume? Why when we can have another classic Predator movie. (Depending on the writter and director) There's alot more we can do with the Predator. They need to make another great installment to the franchise. 

IDEA ALERT!!! Maybe Hicks woke up in cryo sleep, and saw that Weyland was planting eggs onbaored the Sullaco, then he fights someone and in the fight a guy gets pushed into the ejecting cryo pod thingy and gets impaled, then Hicks gets away and he's hiding, then akliens come!!!

Alful Idea I know but.....

legacy

legacy

But what ???

jamieisking

jamieisking

PREDATOR 3 ALL DAY EVERYDAY

dale07

dale07

predator 3 because theres already 4 aliens id like to see what elce they can do with a pred maybe they could fight tribes in the amazon or something

Pred-Xeno

Pred-Xeno

Predator 3, I would like to see more of the Predators since the Aliens already have 4 movies but if Scott and Cameron would return to do an Alien 5 together I would vote for an Alien 5 but that's not happening now so I go with Predator 3.

Predator Cold War

Predator Cold War

it has to be Predator 3 there is so much more to explore. the alien film would have to be a prequel if it got made couse tehy kinda used up the riply character.

Svarog

Svarog

I dont care,as long as they make them!
Make whatever you want ,just MAKE THEM!!!! ;D

scabab

scabab

Id like to see 1 last Aliens to see what happened on earth

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

If Predator 3 was to be made, Stan Winston Studios would have to be brought back, for continuity sake. It would be nice to see the clan at the end of P2 back. 

The Demon

The Demon

Quote from: Hybrid PM on Sep 22, 2007, 10:58:07 PM
If Predator 3 was to be made, Stan Winston Studios would have to be brought back, for continuity sake. It would be nice to see the clan at the end of P2 back. 

I think they should have something new instead of pulling out the same old idea of the clan at the end.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed