Alien: Night Shift - 40th Anniversary Short Film

Started by aliens13, Apr 09, 2019, 05:24:37 PM

Author
Alien: Night Shift - 40th Anniversary Short Film (Read 28,449 times)

SM

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Apr 15, 2019, 11:18:54 PM
I was referring to growing up in the nineties, watching Buffy, Spawn, Blade, Spiderman, Terminator, Alien, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, Power Rangers, and loving them for the quality of the show, back when the internet was in its infancy, and long before 90% of people on the left and right of the political aisles devolved into easily offended jizz buckets

Yeah, of course it was all "for the quality of the show".   Sure that's what you meant.  :laugh:

Samhain13

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Apr 15, 2019, 11:18:54 PM
I was referring to growing up in the nineties, watching Buffy, Spawn, Blade, Spiderman, Terminator, Alien, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, Power Rangers, and loving them for the quality of the show, back when the internet was in its infancy, and long before 90% of people on the left and right of the political aisles devolved into easily offended jizz buckets

It was always too late to prevent that. Far too late.

SM

People have always been offended by different things.

To moan about it being new is laughable.  And to bandy around labels like "easily offended jizz buckets" when no one had mentioned anything about offense is a massive giveaway to say nothing of incredibly ironic.

Huggs

Quote from: SM on Apr 16, 2019, 12:24:57 AM

To moan about it being new is laughable.  And to bandy around labels like "easily offended jizz buckets" when no one had mentioned anything about offense is a massive giveaway to say nothing of incredibly ironic.

I'm offended that someone would besmirch the good name of Jism, by using it in relation to politics.

SM

It came out yonks ago but I've not got round to seeing it yet.

Local Trouble

Huggs

Quote from: SM on Apr 16, 2019, 01:14:12 AM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/62/Jism.jpg

I suppose it's the only way one can legitimately say they've never seen Jism before.

Jism: The Movie "Its coming"

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 16, 2019, 12:54:05 AM

I'm offended that someone would besmirch the good name of Jism, by using it in relation to politics.

The long game.

Samhain13

And I though things couldn't get any more off topic.

Local Trouble

Huggs

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 16, 2019, 01:22:44 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Apr 16, 2019, 12:54:05 AM

The long game.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/3o6ZsUJ44ffpnAW7Dy/source.gif

Politics is the realm of war, footsie and crossdressing.

#LeaveMyJismAlone

SM

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 16, 2019, 01:22:25 AM
Quote from: SM on Apr 16, 2019, 01:14:12 AM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/62/Jism.jpg

I suppose it's the only way one can legitimately say they've never seen Jism before.

Jism: The Movie "Its coming"

Never seen the sequel either.

Local Trouble

The Second Coming?

Huggs

One could die happy, if one died.

Samhain13

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed