Hospital Scene in AvP2 [Updated]

Started by Darkness, Mar 31, 2007, 10:34:10 PM

Author
Hospital Scene in AvP2 [Updated] (Read 25,221 times)

topman

topman

remember the directors are trying to sell the movie!!! they are not going to say its crap so far are they!?!

Ermac

Ermac

Well they're doing a shit job of selling it to us.

Predboy

Predboy

O yeah, i forgot to say when i figured out this website was back, im glad this website is back on the internet. Its great, sucks about what happened to it the last time but it doesnt matter because its back. U people may not care about what i just wrote down but i just had to say this.    ;D      ;D      ;D      ;D      ;D      ;D      ;D  

Pvt. Hicks

Yep, my fav. AvP website.

Corporal Hicks

Doesn't really sound crap...I don't think it does at least. Sounds like we're gonna have some serious battling going on...which is good.

Sci

Sci

@Xenomorphine  I whole heartily agree with you. The first Alien vs. Predator left so much sour taste in alot of people's mouths, they think Paul W.S. Anderson is directing this sequel. The first Alien vs. Predator was three years ago; let it go.  Plus, some of these T.V. actors come from top-rated, critically-acclaimed, and award-winning shows like 24 and Battlestar Galactica. If those shows on their resume don't prove their worth, then I don't know what does.

Corporal Hicks

^ I know! That's why I don't like people complaining about the cast. These are top actors from some popular and well written shows!

RIJOENPIAL

Xeno, you can't talk about AVP2 without refering to AVP, because it is (or will be) a direct sequel of the first, so the comparison factor will have to be involved in any preview, review, analysis, etc...   About the TV cast, the characters these actors performed were not convincing, and we all know that the script has to be good for the actors to display their gifts (or not)... Also, the series you mentioned were worth for their story more than the performances... And I never noticed these actors in them, so they must have been forgettable...  Neverthess, if this hospital scene is correct, Alien continuity is dead, my friends...My worst fears have come true... Shane 'Armaggedon' Salerno is definitely not the writer I would enlist to redeem AVP...Not by a long shot... Andf this surely proves it... Unless, as I have stated elsewhere, AVP 1 and 2 are reboots of the Alien franchise, but I think we all know what our reactiion to this would be...invoving lynching, stoning, wedges...      ;D     >:(     ???  

Xeno

Xeno

Maybe is this Exclusive Update an April Fool, maybe not. I wait until a teaser or trailer is released and I will wait for the movie. After that I can say whether this scene is good or not.

Darkness

Darkness

It's very real. I'm not making it up.   To everybody else complaining about daylight. These scenes were shot at night with rain towers.

SiL

SiL

I hope this isn't one of those movies were the only redeeming quality is the monster or fight scenes. From everything I've heard, it's going to look pretty, we're gonna see some shootybangs, and there are going to be plenty of fights, big ones at that.

RIJOENPIAL

Whoa...so much for the 'drool' effect on the Aliens...LOL  And that is wise from the Bros. ... The rain will make it even harder to see the action sequences, but will make for a lot of 'Matrix revolutions-like' CG rain on CG Aliens...  IT sure looks like the Bros will try to overcompensate the lack of Pred-Alien fights with too many choreographed fights, removing the horror effect and making them look like WWF on costume...  The night-with-rain-pouring scenes together with presumed-quick-cutting scenes will make the fighting scenes very interesting...   ::)  

RIJOENPIAL

Correction: ' The Bros will try to overcompensate the lack of Pred-Alien fights OF THE FIRST AVP with too many choreographed...'

RIJOENPIAL

Also, and I have to say this: We don't know if the hospital scene will make to the final cut... A lot of scenes get cut for this or that reason, and so we don't yet know if this scene or any others that will eventually surface will be included in the theatrical cut...   8)  

Xenomorphine

Ermac, what makes you think there'll be television crews standing around for no apparent reason in a parking lot? I highly doubt that! :)  You should do some UFO research. There are PLENTY of UFO events which take palce in broad daylight, with multiple witnesses and some even include radar verification. There are many which involve sightings on jet airliners, in full view of the passengers.  But how many of these events do the general public really know about, unless they go to the bother of picking up a book on the subject? None, that's how many.  The same applies to Ripley. Assuming any of the witnesses even get a chance to get a good view of what these creatures look like (which is very unlikely, considering the speed they'll be moving at), or actually survive it, why would the crew of the Nostromo have even heard about this event? It'll be consigned to the realm of conspiracy theories and so on.  In fact, to any witnesses, there would be ZERO reason to believe the creatures are extraterrestrial. It isn't as if they'll be coming out of spaceships while they do that. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed