Predator: Hunting Grounds Now Available for Pre-Order! Digital Deluxe Edition, New Screenshots & More Pre-Order Incentives!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 11, 2019, 02:48:17 PM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds Now Available for Pre-Order! Digital Deluxe Edition, New Screenshots & More Pre-Order Incentives! (Read 21,769 times)

Wweyland

No physical release for PC then?

molasar

Quote from: Wweyland on Feb 16, 2020, 09:19:54 PM

Does not make sense unless somebody likes a box with an EPIC store game code or multiple DVD discs. Anyway do they still sell gaming PCs or laptops with an internal DVD drive?

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Kailem on Feb 16, 2020, 08:32:22 PM
That's dumb. They really should update the store description to reflect that. Pretty sure I checked just a few days ago and it was still saying the theme and avatars were instant unlocks.

Due to consumer laws evidently.

QuoteBoth countries have very different consumer laws and regulations. In the UK if you ask for a refund before the game is released you are entitled to a full refund and as such we cannot offer these add-ons prior to release.

Kailem

Makes sense. In that regard I'm surprised they're even able to have instant access to that stuff in any region then, unless you flat-out just can't get refunds for that stuff in the US.

Quote from: Wweyland on Feb 16, 2020, 09:19:54 PM

I'm beginning to doubt whether there'll even be a physical release for the PS4 version outside the States at this point. There's still no sign of one on Amazon or GAME, and those are the two most likely places it would show up.

I'll continue to hold off on pre-ordering it digitally until it's absolutely certain one way or the other, but if the UK is indeed getting physical copies as well the usual sites are definitely taking their sweet time about putting the listings up.

Kailem

I'm glad to stand corrected! The physical edition is now up on Amazon.co.uk, along with a whole bunch of what I can only assume are custom PS4 covers and controllers!

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=predator+hunting+grounds&crid=37WT5AUAPNXQL&sprefix=predator+hunt%2Caps%2C264&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_3_13

molasar

molasar

Quote from: Kailem on Feb 20, 2020, 09:57:29 PM
I'm glad to stand corrected! The physical edition is now up on Amazon.co.uk, along with a whole bunch of what I can only assume are custom PS4 covers and controllers!

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=predator+hunting+grounds&crid=37WT5AUAPNXQL&sprefix=predator+hunt%2Caps%2C264&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_3_13

The physical version for UK is still not up yet and only the US one is available so far.

Kailem

Dammit, I was looking at the wrong Amazon! :laugh: >:(

Move along folks, still nothing to see here!

molasar

molasar

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 04, 2020, 01:38:13 PM
Quote from: molasar on Mar 04, 2020, 12:03:35 PM
It seems that in Europe only Germany gets a physical PS4 standard version of the game. So if you are interested, check the following links

https://www.amazon.de/Predator-Hunting-Grounds-PlayStation-4/dp/B082JH1NM6?language=en_GB

https://www.grooves-inc.co.uk/ps4-predator-hunting-grounds-version-sony-playstation-pZZa1-2099674172.html?language=en&currency=GBP&utm_source=froogle_gb&utm_campaign=froogle_gb&gclid=Cj0KCQiAwP3yBRCkARIsAABGiPrpeDMK6fikPQIxox2xSIaaVRVjDYUG2MrJ5CEAMdAspE9kH0wY0YoaAkt8EALw_wcB

Das ist gut!

Are there any hurdles in playing a disc from Germany say in the UK?

There should not be any unless they censored it for this particular country and limited it to German language only. Also those could impact additional DLC expansions. However it is very unlikely in this case IMO.

Kailem

Boo!

Guess I'll be getting it digitally after all.

razeak

I swore I would never pre order a game again, but my son spent his allowance money on it after a lengthy discussion about predatory consumer tactics lol. He totally zoned out haha. He isn't waiting until release day and reviews.

molasar

molasar

To those who pre-ordered the game - a digital version. Can you check and confirm that it can be pre-loaded now?

Corporal Hicks

Bit early for pre-load isn't it? It's not due for another month.

426Buddy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed