What do you want to see in Romulus?

Started by littlesprout, Jan 07, 2023, 11:15:22 PM

Author
What do you want to see in Romulus? (Read 41,791 times)

[cancerblack]

Quote from: CainsSon on Jun 02, 2023, 12:41:55 AM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on May 31, 2023, 09:10:25 AMBro, there's no conspiracy to focus on.

And yet here I am, one of those focusing on one. It must be curious for you to see nothing where others see something.

I'm a conspiracy connoisseur, but there's nothing bigger going on at Hadleys than Burke being a greedy little shit. 

Necronomicon II

Burke gonna Burke.

SiL

SiL

The people who see something seem to not see the movie itself, so it's more kind of fascinating trying to work out what movie they're watching actually is.

Necronomicon II

Here's a new idea for Titan — Aliens: Burke, learn all about his sleuthing, love of cavoodles, company hookers and the totally necessary revelation about sleeping with Gorman's niece.

BlueMarsalis79

Yuck.

Eal

Eal

Burke survived by drinking Blue Marsalis's black goo potion. He now runs an alien brothel.

skhellter

Betting that it's Big Chap but it'll also have the reproductive "organs" that the Warriors had in Jimbo's Aliens script.

Necronomicon II

What I'm excited about ain't a creature, though they're indeed in amazing hands. 😉

bobby brown

Quote from: skhellter on Jun 03, 2023, 05:04:02 PMBetting that it's Big Chap but it'll also have the reproductive "organs" that the Warriors had in Jimbo's Aliens script.

Please elaborate.

SiL

SiL

In the treatment for Aliens the drones - not Warriors - were a separate, diminutive type of Alien with a proboscis that came out of their abdomen.

bobby brown

Quote from: SiL on Jun 09, 2023, 08:26:48 PMIn the treatment for Aliens the drones - not Warriors - were a separate, diminutive type of Alien with a proboscis that came out of their abdomen.

Thought it was the tongue.
Was it used for impregnation?

SiL

SiL

You're right, it's the tongue. They used it to excrete the resin that makes the hive.

However, I was wrong. The Warriors are revealed to have "egg injectors" that come out of their stomachs.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: SiL on Jun 10, 2023, 08:18:18 AMThe Warriors are revealed to have "egg injectors" that come out of their stomachs.

Wait, what ?

Kradan

Kradan

Is that Cameron's interpretation of eggmorphing ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed