Author
Last of Us (Read 15,340 times)

Aspie

Aspie

Yeah it needs to be on Showtime

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

any paid cable better than free cable

Dude was going to rape and eat fourteen year old ellie.  not something you can put on AMC. 

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

It's being penned by the same writer from the game. I'm not that worried.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

again we are talking about two different things.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Considering what f**king NBC allows on Hannibal... no cable is better than free cable.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jul 26, 2014, 03:58:58 AM
I was replying to this.

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jul 26, 2014, 03:25:13 AM
nigga u cray

It just comes down to the feels that TLOU fits episodic series moreso than a movie series because there is so much to tell. 

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 26, 2014, 04:11:59 AM
Considering what f**king NBC allows on Hannibal... no cable is better than free cable.

INCORRECT.

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jul 26, 2014, 04:15:58 AM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Jul 26, 2014, 03:58:58 AM
I was replying to this.

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jul 26, 2014, 03:25:13 AM
nigga u cray

It just comes down to the feels that TLOU fits episodic series moreso than a movie series because there is so much to tell. 

He's going to fit four seasons, each of which could be a movie in itself in one movie and maintain the same emotional impact as the game?  NO SIR. 

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Never said it would be as good as the game.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

THAT'S WHY IT NEEDS TO BE A SERIES. 

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jul 26, 2014, 03:32:33 AM
It's being penned by the same writer from the game. I'm not that worried.

Sony can step in and f**k things up. Hollywood has screw over so many writers before.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

True, but if that happens, who cares? We still have the game.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Who says they have to include everything from the game? I'm not all bothered by, say, the Mortal Kombat movie not telling every single character's story.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 27, 2014, 03:37:39 AM
Who says they have to include everything from the game? I'm not all bothered by, say, the Mortal Kombat movie not telling every single character's story.
Well, Mortal Kombat has never been known for it's groundbreaking story anyways.  :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

'The Last of Us' Series in Development at HBO From 'Chernobyl' Creator

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/the-last-of-us-series-hbo-craig-mazin-neil-druckmann-1203524989/

Kimo

Kimo

Holy crap this has potential to be epic. HBO and the creator of Chernobyl. Dam this has me excited.

HBO has the budget and Chernobyl was fantastic one of the best gritty shows I've ever seen the mood and tone of Chernobyl is perfect for Last of Us. Only concern i have? Is the better get the cast right if they following the games characters Joel and Ellie. Joel I'm not to concerned about, cos the is plenty of good actors out there who could do Joel justice. I just hope they can cast Ellie right. That's if the follow the games story. Hope they keep it minimal like what the did with Chernobyl, rather then having shit load of episodes and series that turn to crap like The Walking Dead has.

And no f**king Maisie Williams as Ellie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed