MARVEL Multithread

Started by Shasvre, Jul 27, 2009, 08:24:36 AM

Author
MARVEL Multithread (Read 1,192,706 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

True. I haven't seen The Hulk. I'm just really into the Marvel Cinematic Universe! :D

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I liked Hulk, I don't get the hate.

Quote from: Purebreedalien on May 20, 2010, 07:20:48 PM

ditto,

and TIH is a sequel to Hulk, they put nothing in TIH that contradicted Hulk and had him start of in hiding in south america, exactly how hulk ended, he's already the hulk by then, and aside from the recasting it can easily be considered a sequel.

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

Wait.... You liked it? So that means I'm not alone! Yay!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I too enjoyed it, but I do understand why people hated it.

MichaelMyers

MichaelMyers

I disliked it initially, but upon another viewing more recently I liked it much more. Still like the new one better though

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

So there are others. I thought the first Hulk was a good watch. I was confused when I heard they were making an "apology" movie.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

People hated Hulk 03 since the movie had such slow placing, and the movie had very little fight sceens.

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on May 21, 2010, 06:42:37 AM
People hated Hulk 03 since the movie had such slow placing, and the movie had very little fight sceens.

partially that and the total retcon of the hulk's origins, and the introduction of his dad as a new villain rather than a known villain.

i always accepted it though, not being a comic fan at the time, and still i've never read any hulk comics except a couple of ultimate books he's in. but when you have a character that switches between an angsty pent up scientist, and an ineloquent monster, you really need to focus n the scientist to build up the story. i don't think TIH would have worked if Hulk hadn't done the groundwork on his origins.

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

I understand why the general public didn't like it, as I think they were expecting a movie version of the TV show, which is what TIH was, but I don't get why most comic fans hate it. I mean in they comics you have, Guilt Hulk, Devil Hulk, Professer Hulk, Savage Hulk, Grayskin Hulk, and so many others, that I don't see why they can accept it as a new version of the Hulk.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Also with Hulk 03, they only called The Hulk by his name once or twice in the whole movie. And people also thought he was going to fight a major villain then being a solo movie.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Hulk '03 wasn't all about action at all. It had more deepness infused into it.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

And I think that was another reason why people hated the movie. They thought it was going to be a popcorn flick like Spider-Man was.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Meh. Either way I really liked it, and I am a long-time Hulk (and general Marvel, more or less) fan.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The Hulk sounds good to me. I might check it out, though I will probably prefer The Incredible Hulk because of its links to Iron Man and the other MCU movies.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed