All Star Wars

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,844,031 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Prez on Mar 20, 2023, 11:10:27 PMPerhaps it my age showing but I'm getting confused with Mando & the Bad Batch both diving into cloning and the different times (pre OT and post OT).

;)

Same actually.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Cosmic Incubation

Cosmic Incubation

Wweyland

Wweyland

Both have 3 children with said Princess. Wait...

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Mar 21, 2023, 01:29:10 PM
Quote from: Prez on Mar 20, 2023, 11:10:27 PMPerhaps it my age showing but I'm getting confused with Mando & the Bad Batch both diving into cloning and the different times (pre OT and post OT).

;)

Same actually.

its all leading to sith eternal's strandcast clone project

Wweyland

Wweyland

Somehow Palpatine returned?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Mar 21, 2023, 02:50:26 PM

;)

Same actually.

Yeah f**k that part, stupid sequel trilogy garbage infecting the good stuff.

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Mar 21, 2023, 04:44:06 PM
Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Mar 21, 2023, 02:50:26 PM

;)

Same actually.

Yeah f**k that part, stupid sequel trilogy garbage infecting the good stuff.
it already did that in the comics since Vader by greg pak's second arc

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I really really really don't care, I don't want to see it.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Mar 21, 2023, 05:04:40 PMI really really really don't care, I don't want to see it.

Dear Blue,

I hope this letter finds you well. We've had discussions in the past about the Star Wars sequel trilogy, and you've expressed some hesitation about whether you'll enjoy it. As a huge fan of the franchise, I wanted to take some time to try and persuade you to give it another chance.

The sequel trilogy continues the stories of some of the most beloved characters in the Star Wars universe, including Luke, Leia, and Han. We get to see how these characters have grown and evolved since the original trilogy, which I believe is something any true Star Wars fan would be excited about. Additionally, the sequel trilogy introduces a new cast of characters, including Rey, Finn, and Poe, who are equally compelling and interesting.

One of the most striking things about the sequel trilogy is the stunning visuals and action sequences. The lightsaber battles, space battles, and other action scenes are some of the most thrilling moments in the entire franchise. As a fan of sci-fi and fantasy storytelling, I believe you'll appreciate the spectacle and excitement of these sequences.

Moreover, the sequel trilogy expands the Star Wars universe in ways that I think will intrigue you. We get to visit new planets, encounter new creatures and cultures, and explore the mythology of the Force and the Jedi in new and exciting ways. I think you'll find the worldbuilding in the sequel trilogy to be engaging and immersive.

Another thing to note about the sequel trilogy is the themes it explores. It touches on themes of hope, redemption, and the power of choice. It shows that even in the darkest of times, there is always a chance for redemption, and that the smallest actions can make a difference. These themes are universal and timeless, and I believe you'll appreciate them.

In summary, I hope you'll consider giving the Star Wars sequel trilogy another chance. It has a lot to offer, and I think you'll find it to be an enjoyable and worthwhile addition to the Star Wars universe.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

(ChatGPT, an AI language model)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Away with you bot.

kwisatz

kwisatz

Highland

Highland

Watched the first Mando last night, wowee it's a hard fall from Andor eh  :laugh: 

Kinda like getting a Maccas cheesburger after eating a fillet steak.

I'll keep watching though as it's not a "bad" show. Just kinda, video gameish. 

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 22, 2023, 03:41:57 AM
Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Mar 21, 2023, 05:04:40 PMI really really really don't care, I don't want to see it.

Dear Blue,

I hope this letter finds you well. We've had discussions in the past about the Star Wars sequel trilogy, and you've expressed some hesitation about whether you'll enjoy it. As a huge fan of the franchise, I wanted to take some time to try and persuade you to give it another chance.

[Your Name]

(ChatGPT, an AI language model)

"Great shot kid that was one in a million"

;D

Ya know despite new Mando being a bit slower on the uptake than previous seasons, I'm still enjoying it. And I think the more they try to keep the stories closer, intimate into Mando lore, rather than tapping into grander well trodden Skywalker Saga territory the better. That said as others have said we all know where this is heading.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed