Possible Prometheus Creature Pictures Leaked

Started by ikarop, Jan 10, 2012, 11:04:59 PM

Author
Possible Prometheus Creature Pictures Leaked (Read 70,845 times)

Kol

Kol

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jan 10, 2012, 11:44:39 PM
i can see a jaw bone and temples.

not a mask for me.

i can understand your doubts, but we're seeing is an alien life form, so it has to be subject of it's own law.

by the way: i've ofte saw that kind of mask...

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Never even noticed the similarity between the trunk and the Facehugger before.

Kol

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 11, 2012, 12:32:58 AM
Never even noticed the similarity between the trunk and the Facehugger before.

Quote from: Kol on Jul 26, 2011, 01:09:49 PM
Spoiler
[close]

human space jockeys???

it looks somekind of it, but if people said, that it were looking like the alien's inner mouth people would relying on this statement.

ThisBethesdaSea

If that is THE alien creature then Ridley spoiled it for us in the trailer....Jesus this is ridiculous reporting by that website.

Wobblyboddle77

It looks fine i'm happy with it, now the count down to fox demanding its removal 5...4...3....2...1

I'm not convinced by the images or the text being genuine.

Kol

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Jan 11, 2012, 12:39:53 AM
If that is THE alien creature then Ridley spoiled it for us in the trailer....Jesus this is ridiculous reporting by that website.

and they seem so surprise, that a jockey is even in that film  ;D
this resemblance with the facehugger's tale and the jockey's trunk, sounds like a self-fulfilling prophecy, to me.
everybody will see some resembalance in everything. they're hoping to see any aliens.

MrSpaceJockey

Looks great, and a lot better with a thinner face.  These are the jockeys I've been looking for.

eyeballkid

I like it, but it is shown out of context. Wild conjecture is just that.

kaustin7

I have to agree with some of the earlier posts and the original topic...I never connected the trunk of the SJ as a potential proto-facehugger...but it makes sense in some of the speculative contexts.

Mustangjeff

Quote from: chrisr232007 on Jan 11, 2012, 12:11:32 AM
Could this be what is inside the suit?

Chrisr,

This is my thought exactly.  This is not the suit.  The suit is in the Ampule room, and the helmet to the suit is what they are scanning in the lab.  This is the actual skull/head, and I think this is the skull that fits inside the helmet.  Up to now most people (including myself) have assumed that Mr. Giant Blue guy goes in the suit, but I don't think so now.

I'm starting to believe that we will have Engineers (blue guys--god), and Jockeys (possibly one being a Prometheus) being completely different species.  My guess is that the Jockeys were created by the engineers to be subservient to them, and use them as slaves.

Also..  I don't see a facehugger in the slightlest.  The nose resembles the same texture as a facehugger tail, but I'd be pretty surprised if a jockey rips his nose off and sticks it on someone elses face  :o

ThisBethesdaSea

What is a Prometheus exactly?

Never say no to Panda!

A filthy thief!

You should have known that after a few hundred threads about the mythology :D

Mustangjeff

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Jan 11, 2012, 02:24:10 AM

The symbol/embodiment of the Prometheus mythology.  In this case, maybe the Space Jockeys are sympathetic to humans and know what the Engineers have in store for us.  They steal the Engineers fire (some technology) that they think will help us against the Gods.

Highly speculative I know..

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Jan 11, 2012, 02:24:10 AM

The Titan who stole the god's fire and suffered having his liver being eat out by a bird every day subsequently.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed