Amazon Pre-order Details

Started by Predaker, Nov 24, 2012, 06:29:20 AM

Author
Amazon Pre-order Details (Read 29,986 times)

Predaker

Predaker

For PC digital downloads...

QuotePre-order and get "The S.H.A.R.P. Rifle"
Customers who pre-order Aliens: Colonial Marines will receive "The S.H.A.R.P. Rifle" free. As referenced by Hudson in Aliens™ the prototype sonic-harpoon artillery remote projectile (S.H.A.R.P.) rifle fires time-delayed, explosive-tipped darts that embed themselves into enemies or terrain. This offer applies to all existing pre-orders. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time

Quote"Sharp Sticks", anyone?? :acmaffirmative:

http://www.amazon.com/Sega-Aliens-Colonial-Marines-Download/dp/B009K6YJTS

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/dvg/2012/sharprifle.jpg

Thanks Moosh. :)

WinterActual

WinterActual

I doubt that Hudson had in mind that rifle when he said "sharp sticks".. but anyway.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Yeah, he definitely wasn't!  :D Sonic electronic ball breakers - great idea, but in his speech he was slowly going down, getting to "knives," and then "sharp sticks."

Oh well. It's a pretty cool looking gun.

predxeno

predxeno

It looks like this is a PC exclusive item, I hope it also comes out for the console versions as well as I've already preordered the Collector's Edition from Gamestop.

SM

SM

Quote from: WinterActual on Nov 24, 2012, 07:08:21 AM
I doubt that Hudson had in mind that rifle when he said "sharp sticks".. but anyway.

Quite.  He meant it as a joke.  But then - this is Gearbox we're talking about after all....

It is indeed a cool looking gun - if somewhat unwieldy...

Predaker

Predaker

Rotating .gif added to OP.

Thanks for fixing thread mods.

Stringer2355

Stringer2355

it's just a early unlock

predxeno

predxeno

Yay!!  It's a Gamestop Pre-Order Bonus, too!!  Too bad it's only for PC, tho. :(

WinterActual

WinterActual

I think this weapon is just a reskin of the Stake gun from Painkiller which is totally off of the Alien universe imo.

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

I'm soooo waiting for reviews and discounts. Been disappointed far too many times.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

The S.H.A.R.P. Rifle is absolutely f**king awesome! Thanks Gearbox, this will prove to make awesome canon! I want to see it in action.

predxeno

predxeno

The SHARP Rifle does look cool, but why is it only for PC? :(

Njm1983

Njm1983

I do like what gearbox has done with the marine equipment. I'm just not sure about the game as a whole...

Gren_86

Gren_86

The weapon and the other concept art look very good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed