New PREDATOR Movie in the works from 10 Cloverfield Lane Director!

Started by Whos_Nick, Nov 20, 2020, 08:19:51 PM

Author
New PREDATOR Movie in the works from 10 Cloverfield Lane Director! (Read 114,822 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 22, 2020, 10:24:08 AM
Who would they have mammaries at all? Look at that f**king mouth.

Haven't we been through this already ?

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=63159.0

David

So when is this going to production? release date? cast news? budget news?

What a great news!!!

Samhain13

Samhain13

We don't see what's under PHG female Predators's chest armor. Might be just bone structure or the shape of the armor, no boobs.

Their shoulder-waist-hips ratio in comparison to the males was great, Predator males are based of human males so its fitting that the females would have more feminine human-like proportions. One of the best things PHG has settled in regards to the creatures.

At least the Hish's sex benders are gone for good.

chrisr232007

Love the news but I feel like Hawkeye in Endgame.....dont give me hope

Nameless_one

@Samhain13 If you look at the FemPred 3d model she has breasts underneath the plate armor and the breast wrap. ;)

Nameless_one

A Predator movie set in the past with modern day identity politics. I'll pass. I'll just reread Predator: 1718 again.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Nov 22, 2020, 02:27:38 AM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 22, 2020, 12:33:14 AM
Thanks. I think the larger hips can work well, still too much boob for my taste in preds, which is generally, it should be difficult or impossible for a layperson to identify the sex of a pred ie; they all resemble a large human male to some extent.

Oh something like the female Berserker class then?

It design muddled the guessing game of what's its gender a little more than the Hunter class design. Plus it helps sell the fact that the females are larger and stronger as it was said in many media.

Sorry for the late reply Mr.Turok.

I'mma be real with you, some of those designs have some great details, but even the modest suggestion of breasts going on is too much for me. You'll never convince me something with a face like that is designed for suckling.

Quote from: The Shuriken on Nov 21, 2020, 10:31:00 PMGive me Hunting Grounds female Preds or just don't do it.

A modest feminine form, but easily recognizable as a Predator, a good balance.

No.

Yup.

The Shuriken

Quote from: The Shuriken on Nov 21, 2020, 10:31:00 PMGive me Hunting Grounds female Preds or just don't do it.

A modest feminine form, but easily recognizable as a Predator, a good balance.

No.

Because aliens. Be reptilian crab things and have mammaries? Sure. I'd get use to it. HG female Predators had to be approved by studio execs I'm sure, so I'm thinking this is the form they will retain.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: The Shuriken on Nov 22, 2020, 07:07:34 PM
Be reptilian crab things and have mammaries?

Let me stop you right there.

The Shuriken

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 22, 2020, 07:14:12 PM

Umm...nah. I will continue. :-* My mind won't be changed and neither will yours. But anyway. How did we get into this again? Are we suspecting that because this film has a woman warrior protagonist, the antagonist Predator will be female?

[cancerblack]

Quote from: The Shuriken on Nov 22, 2020, 07:18:19 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 22, 2020, 07:14:12 PM

Umm...nah. I will continue. :-* My mind won't be changed and neither will yours. But anyway. How did we get into this again? Are we suspecting that because this film has a woman warrior protagonist, the antagonist Predator will be female?

It started with me saying "on the off-chance" since that feels like about the only time they'd do it, if still unlikely, but it's a hot button issue and it ran away from us all I think.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Nov 22, 2020, 05:49:34 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Nov 22, 2020, 03:18:39 AM
All Predators in movies are girls. The females of their race are the equivalent of Schwarzenegger, because this is what a true woman of their species looks like. The little ones with curves are the real boys.

Big and tough = Female

Smaller and sexy = Male
That would be such a twist lol

But seriously   :laugh: Predators may be humanoid and share some similarities with humans: head, arms, legs, bipedal posture, etc. Something like convergent evolution.

However, that doesn't mean that they have mammalian anatomy. For example, a bat has wings but doesn't possess feathers, scales, or lays eggs like birds and reptiles.

Predators look reptilian (with a crustacean mouth :laugh:) and I don't think they have breasts at all (females).

They can of course use the excuse of making them "relatable" to a less nerdy audience by introducing a female human-like Pred.

And then explaining that it's not breasts, but muscle in an attempt to keep everyone happy  :laugh:

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Nov 22, 2020, 07:50:55 PM
And then explaining that it's not breasts, but muscle in an attempt to keep everyone happy  :laugh:

Worst of both worlds lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed