There is no Alien: Awakening script

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Nov 15, 2018, 10:18:55 PM

Author
There is no Alien: Awakening script (Read 20,660 times)

SM

SM

The 'franchise' has long term plans mapped out.  Films are a different matter, but they'll make more at some point.

Necronomicon II

Oh mighty SM, tell us your secrets, please, your grace.  ;D

The Old One

The Old One

;D

Huntsman

Quote from: Evanus on Jan 18, 2019, 08:53:40 PM
I don't think a IMDB page means much anyway. At least I hope so..
In any case, if another film gets made, they better make the most of it, and treat it like a final film.

Enoch

Enoch

I think Ridley planned several sequels after Covenant and after the average to mediocre response, he decided to take a different approach and condense all ideas of those several planned sequels into one final movie, that is  what I think the case with the sequel is. So, naturally, that would take a bit of time, especially script wise, they had layouts for several films and now they need to put all that into one single canvas. I doubt Ridley will let the story unfinished.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Enoch on Jan 19, 2019, 02:39:04 PM
I doubt Ridley will let the story unfinished.
Not really his call. He can be director and coproduce with Scott Free Productions, but it's not his property. We can only wait and see what happens.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Stitch on Jan 19, 2019, 06:14:54 PM
Quote from: Enoch on Jan 19, 2019, 02:39:04 PM
I doubt Ridley will let the story unfinished.
Not really his call.

"Nothing to do, with all your clout"

Local Trouble

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 16, 2018, 11:56:25 AM
My assumption is that Disney will acquire Alien.  Even if they don't, Ridley will inevitably stop making Alien movies sometime soon.  Hell, Disney may even decide that he's gone off the reservation and discard his ideas just like they did with Lucas' scripts for the sequel trilogy.

Evanus

Evanus

If 20th Century Fox will still exist under Disney as a separate brand I think a third prequel is quite possible. But then again, reality is often disappointing.. so we'll see.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed