Alien: Covenant Teaser Trailer Now Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 25, 2016, 05:06:30 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant Teaser Trailer Now Online! (Read 129,904 times)

newagescamartist

Perfect first trailer. Didn't give anything away really, but we know what it looks like aesthetically now.

Feeds On Minds

I guess I'm alone when I say this trailer did nothing for me; just more of the same and the alien was very obviously cgi

howard.moody.566

It looks like an Alien rip-off.

x-M-x

So that crashed Ship is obviously the one Shaw/david where flying?

whiterabbit

Awesome! Also, I'm assuming that is the Prometheus David standing behind the egg as it's opening.

x-M-x

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 25, 2016, 05:32:03 AM
Awesome! Also, I'm assuming that is the Prometheus David standing behind the egg as it's opening.

More like Walter dude.

Our David will have scars n shit around his neck, when he was repaired.

MajorB

How many times have you watched it so far?

I lost count after the fifth time!

newagescamartist

The shot of the xenomorph is interesting. It looks like it has its hand pushed up against glass separating the couple.

Samus007

Oh man,  that looks so good!

Born Of Cold Light

So we have airborne spores and facehuggers; I hope those eggs came from egg morphing.

Necronomicon II

Looks stunning, New Zealand truly is a beautiful place. Fassbender was right it does look like a mix between Alien and Prometheus. And now having seen a bit of the shower scene, it's exactly what I thought it would be. Should be intense!

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

You can also see the neomorph for a split second through the cargo net. Also loving the spore concept even though it's a ground pod vs the hanging pod I was expecting.

Quote from: Born Of Cold Light on Dec 25, 2016, 05:38:55 AM
So we have airborne spores and facehuggers; I hope those eggs came from egg morphing.
Hah! In that case the egg could literally be Shaw!

irving343

Ugh, I know it's early days but this trailer has shattered my excitement, recycled imagery from Prometheus and Alien, as generic as trailers can get, and the last shot is just laughable, may have been shocking in 1979, but not in 2017.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 25, 2016, 05:32:03 AM

Yep, David.

Quote from: newagescamartist on Dec 25, 2016, 05:35:26 AM
The shot of the xenomorph is interesting. It looks like it has its hand pushed up against glass separating the couple.

Looks like that shot was what the poster was intended to be.

Kimo

I love how the Alien has its hands pressed against the glass before it attacks. Its hands look way longer and thinner then the xeno in the first alien movie did from what I could make out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed