AvPG Reports on Orlando MLG Event

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 19, 2010, 07:57:18 AM

Author
AvPG Reports on Orlando MLG Event (Read 4,425 times)

Corporal Hicks

Sega recently took the latest multiplayer build of AvP to the Major League Gaming event in Orlando. Amongst all those gamers was AvP Galaxy staffer Eidotemit. We ordered him to write up an article regarding the event and it’s now up and ready for your consumption:

“Just wanting to dip my toe in and get a feel for the water before I dive in, I chose to start off as the Marine. With my trusty pulse rifle I set out on the hunt in a free-for-all death match. It wasn't long before beep... beep... beep; my motion tracker was going off, and I was closing in on the target (or, perhaps, he was closing in on me). Suddenly I was dropped upon by a cloaked predator, who promptly knocked me around, it was all over for me as he moved in for the kill.”

Eidotemit was lucky to get his hands on all 3 species and use a large quantity of the different weapons available in the final product. Be sure to check out our Orlando MLG report. Once again, thanks to Eidotemit for taking the time to go represent AvPGalaxy at the event and writing up his impressions.

Fujimaster

every new thing that comes out about this game makes me want it more and more.

CANNON

CANNON

wow that sounds horrible!! j.k lol, cant wait!

DrGediman

"We ordered him"

lol

huntin8-t0n

Awe *wait for it!* sooome report   ;D  
'this ain't no man' EPIC   :)     :)     :)  

Tucci

Tucci

Awesome review, I really can't wait... it sounds epic. I'm loving that the hunter and infestation modes are just like the movies...

TheJungleCameAliveAndTuckHim

TheJungleCameAliveAndTuckHim

Hungry want DemO!

Proj2501

Excellent report Eidotemit! I'm genuinely happy that you mentioned actual feel of gameplay. My hat's off to you.

Eidotemit

Nobody orders me, I am KING!   :D  

Purebreedalien

That was awesome, I can't wait for this game!

RRSR

RRSR

Was the preview they had there for the PS3 or 360 version?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed