Predator R2 Blu-Ray Cover Art

Started by Darkness, Feb 28, 2008, 12:26:33 AM

Author
Predator R2 Blu-Ray Cover Art (Read 9,682 times)

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

Blu Ray sucks?  Heh, heh...you clearly know nothing about this format.  I'll take HDMI 1080P picture clarity and superior sound of Blu Ray over standard DVD anyday.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

The picture quality looks exactly the same as my DVD version.

BioMech

BioMech

At least, they fixed the colours, but the original picture of Predator is quite grainy, so now the noise is sharper too.   :-\   I'm sure in the future there will be another blu-ray release with spec.feat-s. In this format, just waste of money.

unblooded101

unblooded101

Why's scar on the cover?!?!?!?!   ???   use the original pred. also Bluray has the best picture(color) and sound!! But no sp.f. screw this i'm sticking with the original.   >:D  

predator343

predator343

I SAW THAT MOVIE YESTERDAY ITS HAVE GOT GOOD PACKAGE AND THAT FILM IS K18.   8)  

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

What's up with all this? Blu-ray is all about better sound and better picture qaulity. I hardly see the improvement from regular DVDs and even if I did notice, I wouldn't care in slightess. It's like telling you and you saying to us that all the DVDs are blur pictures and hazy sound in unbearable measure. I am satisfied with movie on DVD and even more on watching films in my local theater that runs on a 90s projector. I don't care as long as I hear and see it fine and it's giant screen where films are created to be watched at in the first place. It's just another step to keep DVD's sales going up after there sales are slowing shortly after slowing Theater ticket sales. Film Theater is being replaced by TV and DVDs. Now DVDs are being replaced by IPOD and the Internet. I am likely among the handful of people who would be among the only ones would watch film in Theater, where films are made to be shown in the first place, decades later when they are still around.

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

Hmmmm well after I watch a blue ray movie (no, not on ps3, on my BR player), I cringe at the mess standard DVD displays.  If someone claims they can't see the difference in quality, then they must have mud splattered goggles on.

xeno.naga

xeno.naga

Hey guys.  I'm from the U.K but I imported an American PS3 last year (cheap as chips) so I can only get region 1 Blu Rays. The American boxart for Predator is TERRIBLE and I want this version, so my question is, is this title region free? I know some Blu Ray movies are, and others are not.

Andrew

Andrew

Any idea when any of the Alien films will be released in Bluray?

Secret Hero

Secret Hero

Cool, the Predator franchise will soon revive!   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed