Aliens: Colonial Marines Alien Tension Trailer

Started by ikarop, Aug 13, 2012, 07:10:29 AM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines Alien Tension Trailer (Read 21,933 times)

scm

Thanks for posting Ikarop, your just on top of that shit.
I don't mean to be a debbie downer but damn these videos just make me dislike the team (mainly pritchford)working on the game, and the glasses wankery lol.
Hopefully the game turns out alright though. With so much potential how can it go wrong :P

Xenomorphine

God, Gearbox stop with the look-serious-in-front-of-Terminator-vision thing! You guys look like media students when you do that!

Xenomrph

Game still looks awesome, still really looking forward to it. :D

Griffith

Are these people blind? No offense but this is the third Chapter of a series of featurettes and still they keep showing the same old stuff we saw 8 months ago maybe more, same footage, same QT events, same map, same quotes. I swear if I hear Randy Pitchford say "I have been stealing from aliens my entire career" on more time I will explode in rant, all we get from these Featurette are seconds of new stuff and by "new" I mean work in progress of the production team in their screens, glimpses of new art. What the hell Gearbox? Show us the new Aliens, the runner and the others, the new weapons plasma rifle, sniper rifle, new footage for god sake, are you saving the best for the final release?, I f**king hope so. These media releases instead of getting me excited, pisses me off.

GBX have no clue about teasing his audience with new stuff of his own product, what a selfish way to promote his magnificent product that will make Alien 3 better by not showing a f**king thing because they don't want to spoil it for you, how considered GBX.

Thanks for nothing, wake me up when February comes.

Back to cryostasis

WinterActual

I realized that they will never change the red dots back to white. It's already in the voice lines "just watch for red dots" so.. yeah.

TERMINATOR-SSD

they talked about everything being Authentic....Then why is the motion tracker showing RED dots, WTF. Also the gun sounds do not sound like the movies. Still showing OLD footage.

And the turning movement is still really robotic and clippy, like there is animations missing from running movement, weapon handling. This needs to be fixed ASAP....

Dovahkiin

This game looks pretty badass. Can't wait to play it. Oh, but those intros...please stop them.

newbeing

newbeing

APC driving sequence at 3:25 and 3:56? At least it looks like your being driven along while shooting the back turret.

Also these features were filmed around 7 months ago by a third party. That's why some of the footage is old and why they're showing the same intros.

Ikarop do you know how many of these trailers there will be? Is it leading up to some big event like PAX or something?

Space Sweeper

Quote from: WinterActual on Aug 13, 2012, 09:23:09 AM
I realized that they will never change the red dots back to white. It's already in the voice lines "just watch for red dots" so.. yeah.
white dots am 2 hard 4 teh players 2 differentiate. :c

Blacklabel

"the atmosphere processor had an explosion that went up.. not out.. but still had an effect on hadley's hope."

erhm... What do you folks make of this?  :laugh:

WinterActual

Yeah 40 megaton explosion, its not that powerful, but still have some impact though.

Stratocaster

I am a 46 year old fanboy of the alien universe and I will probably buy this game but I think Gearbox games in general are horrible quality and I am sad they are the ones developing this game. The textures, animations and sounds in the videos look like crap IMO. But the worst part is that car salesman Randy Pitchford.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Nerve Studios , Timegate Studios  and Demiurge Studios have been added to the end of the credits.
Thats alot of people right there.

For those hotheads, the company is called Machinima: Machinima, the premier online entertainment network.

0:57 seconds, HUdson : "They're walking into the goddamn walls!" .."um..."

Spoon

Quote from: Stratocaster on Aug 13, 2012, 01:20:20 PM
I am a 46 year old fanboy of the alien universe and I will probably buy this game but I think Gearbox games in general are horrible quality and I am sad they are the ones developing this game. The textures, animations and sounds in the videos look like crap IMO. But the worst part is that car salesman Randy Pitchford.

LOL  I totally agree. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed