Ridley Scott Admits He Was “Wrong” About Prometheus & Talks About Future Alien F

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 10, 2017, 07:09:57 PM

Author
Ridley Scott Admits He Was “Wrong” About Prometheus & Talks About Future Alien F (Read 31,669 times)

Anthony

Quote from: cucuchu on May 15, 2017, 04:33:58 PM
Date: 3 May 2021

Topic: Ridley Scott Admits He Was "Wrong" about Covenant & Talks about Retirement

Actually I hope this thing is succesful and he takes any critism to make the final prequel film amazing.

Ridley will never retire. He'll be making Prometheus 5 even after the giant cockroaches take over the Earth.  :D

Cp

I think Alien Covenant was a very bad movie. The Alien universe became dull and shallow separated from the engineers and predators. The origin of the aliens in Alien Covenant took away anything interesting about the beast xenomorph.

For many years I liked the Alien franchise, but the direction Alien Covenant went was the coup de grace for the franchise, it feels like Ridley has a short time to live and wants to gut the franchise as fast as he can so no one can continue expanding the universe when he is gone. He wants Xenomorphs to be the plane Jane of space horror and with AC he accomplished that. Alone for the space ships and gorefest is a trip to the theaters not worth it.

When the movie was over I could not believe I had seen a movie that bad and I am not taking into consideration the major plot holes. People land on an alien planet and wear no helmets or any kind of protection against infection? Really?!

I could go on here, but I think the movie does not deserve more of my time, yet I felt motivated enough to rant about it.

The only thing I liked was Michael Fassbenders acting.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed