Lanard Toys Producing 4-Inch Scale Aliens & Predator Figures- Toyark

Started by 426Buddy, Nov 22, 2019, 01:57:15 AM

Author
Lanard Toys Producing 4-Inch Scale Aliens & Predator Figures- Toyark (Read 52,741 times)

A_Sexual_Tyrannosaurus

Managed to get the whole set (local Walmart had every set except Queenie, another Wal-Mart 15 minutes away only had the Queenie).

Overall, I LOVE these figs, especially for the price. They are a really beautiful homage to the Kenner line, and for $10 for the basic sets you get some really good figures. The Alien figs are amazing for the price, plenty of articulation for some great poses. The APC especially surprised my, lots of cool decals and you can fit two figures inside of it.

But the real star of course is Queenie. The second jaw action feature is a lot of fun, and she has good articulation overall (only downer is no knee or horizontal hip movements, but I guess that would've caused stability and cost issues for the $20 price point.

The only thing that's really somewhat meh to okay on are the human figures. They have pretty basic hip articulation so no cool poses. That said, they look great and all the costumes are strait out of the film. Overall, if you see these figs, get them. For the price (like $80 for the whole set), you can't go wrong.

Tichinde

Tichinde

QUEEN IS WORTH IT!

Bumping this thread just so everybody knows, I've been playing around with her a lot recently, she's only 20 bucks but she fits with the neca stuff kinda (imo, at least going by some depictions like avp 2)

Makes me feel like a kid playing with my kenners again!

Will post pics when I get a chance to give you all a feel

razeak

I'm surprised these are still in stores. I live in a town of 1000 people, and Walmart still carries the entire line.

Sabres21768

Where was this stuff when I was a kid!!  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Didn't expect them to keep producing! Pretty impressed with all three to be honest.

Nukiemorph

Xenomrph

I could see myself getting the Warrior Alien.

Gr33n M4n

I'm gonna have to look around next time I'm at Walmart.

Corporal Hicks

Drukathi

Wow, so cool!  :o Has 80-90s acidic vibes and makes me think about Aliens arcade game (1990).

razeak

Its so weird seeing this property at Wal-Mart in the regular toy aisle. They must at least have decent sales. The stock in my small town does rotate. I just wish they would get more eggs so we could do stocking stuffers lol.

Kailem

That's super cool! I never expected them to start doing Predators as well! :o And not just generic Predators but Jungle Hunter, City Hunter and Mr Black! That's a great line-up!

The line must indeed be doing pretty well for them to be branching out like this! And I can totally see why! They really do hit that sweet spot between "good toys for younger audiences" and "nostalgic collectibles for older fans".

The Shuriken

Huh...im cautiously optimistic. Nice to see some other 1:12 scale Predator toys to compete with NECA.

Maybe compete isn't the right word....but variety is nice with the same scale.

Voodoo Magic

426Buddy

Those are some great looking predator toys! I know some lucky kids that are going to get some of the alien ones from Santa this year.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed