NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,187 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Where did you get yours from?

426Buddy

426Buddy

Bigbadtoystore.com

I was hoping my local Walmart would get him but probably missed him at some point. I found an alpha but didn't get it, then I went back later that day and it was gone already.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jan 09, 2021, 02:21:11 AM
Bigbadtoystore.com

I was hoping my local Walmart would get him but probably missed him at some point. I found an alpha but didn't get it, then I went back later that day and it was gone already.
Oh durrrr I've got him in my pile of loot.

dHunter333

dHunter333

Got the Stalker Predator, Guardian is next, followed by damaged City Hunter.
As expected, he is great!

Here he is in the package.

Up close with the mask on and off.

Firing his shoulder cannon at an Alien.

Holding his skull.

Next to the original Stalker Predator.

All 4 of the Ultimate Lost Tribe members.

Next to the original Lost Tribe.

Here is my YouTube review on him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqsvN8r17OM&t=42s

Darkness

Darkness

NECA have released proper images of the Unarmoured Upgrade Predator.

https://www.facebook.com/122743857788008/posts/3872155016180188/

pmaz11

pmaz11

Thanks for the link Darkness! Was just wondering the other day if they'd ever get around to releasing that color version or not...

Master

Master

Thanks for heads up! Figure looks cool, but it's still armored sculpt without even slightest change. That's not how it looked in the movie!

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I'm still surreal to me that the Upgrade Predator really happened...

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

I don't get why they wouldn't go for a more accurate design. Like maybe they figured it wouldn't be worth it to re-sculpt the body but then why do the unarmored version if you're not going to bother? And if it did do well to warrant the re-color then why not go for the re-sculpt? It's just kind of reeking of laziness to me especially if the Assassin is already pricey to begin with. It's asking price is already a bit much and anybody going for it would naturally be willing to pay more for the film accuracy.

Perhaps just restock the Assassin and release the dog instead. Because if the focus is on Predator 2 and The Predator is just a side thing then do the dog. Sure the hounds didn't do well last time but if you're going to do anything at all focus on the hounds because they don't have to be as articulate, lend themselves to some repaints, and can army build since Assassin had a few of them.

Master

Master

Yeah, I'd get the hounds. I did buy two hellhounds from Predators and I'm super happy with them.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 28, 2021, 02:12:11 PM

As The Figure or as The Creature in The Predator ?

These NECA images make me want to re-watch the movie

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Shouldn't it have a gold tusk?

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jan 30, 2021, 03:08:44 AM

Yep. Doesn't look like it's on the armored Assassin either. It is present on the other merchandise though (barring Funko) so seemingly the producers of the merch are aware he has a cap. Not sure if it's supposed to be gold or not. It looks silver in some shots but could be gold. Though merch I've seen with it has it silver.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Jan 29, 2021, 10:04:22 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 28, 2021, 02:12:11 PM
As The Figure or as The Creature in The Predator ?

The bigger & badder creature.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Jan 30, 2021, 04:07:37 AM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Jan 30, 2021, 03:08:44 AM

Yep. Doesn't look like it's on the armored Assassin either. It is present on the other merchandise though (barring Funko) so seemingly the producers of the merch are aware he has a cap. Not sure if it's supposed to be gold or not. It looks silver in some shots but could be gold. Though merch I've seen with it has it silver.
At least it's an easy "fix" with some hobby paint.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed