Lance Completes Full Circle

Started by Darkness, Aug 05, 2004, 11:31:26 PM

Author
Lance Completes Full Circle (Read 13,371 times)

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that AVP HBO thing was the coolest thing I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!! all of my doubts about this movie have been smashed to ruble. new things...  -Ice Breaker ship shots, tons of new ones looks really great.  -TONS of new facehugger shots, some taking place thousands of years ago in the pyramid sacrificial chamber, you saw a poor little lass slowly getting face hugged, she was wearing an ornamental dress.  the funny thing is...she was caucasion, oh well, cool none the less.  -new shots of the new predators, tons of new footage of the ship, and the cloaking looks AMAZING, makes how it looked in the trailers like crap, also that celtic VS. Alien fight, the Yahoo version had some stuff cut out, because there were some way cool new shots of that fight.  -Alexa Climbing, it showed sebastion pushing lex into a  closing door, the makes it by far, but sebastion barley makes it, the predator throws a disk through the door but it gets smashed by the door just in time.  -Sanna's acting was great, the look on her face when the alien was about to kill her, beats segorny's acting by FAR.    After I saw the Yahoo clip, I was discouraged, but now, I have no doubts that this film will please all.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Oh yeah, the pred ship looks nice, too.  That weird spear-head-shaped thing in the previews was just a "dropship" of sorts.

Cetanu

Cetanu

Hey guys, Adam JZ said new footage from the Celtic fight was shown, could anyone tell if the sound effects of the Alien and Pred were fixed?

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

They had talking going on over the clips most of the time, so I couldn't tell.

Real Fan

Real Fan

QuoteAfter I saw the Yahoo clip, I was discouraged, but now, I have no doubts that this film will please all.
AdamJZ...all your previous posts claimed how awesome you thought the fight scene clip was.  Then you bashed others for knocking it.  Now you say this!  What the hell!?

Me

Me

Hmm. Not sure if this has been established but I just bought an issue of CFQ magazine and it mentions how the ship was designed and how they saw the "3" pods that drop the "3" predators off. I thought there was 5........

avpmaster132004

avpmaster132004

Spoiler
Enter Text
[close]
I wonder why PA had weyland killed by a predator instead of an alien? Its only fit for him to be killed by an alien?

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

well, about that Real Fan, I was defending AVP, saying that the clip was flawless, when really I knew it was avarage, but I am not lying with this HBO thing, I was screaming about the whole thing, it really makes me think now that AVP actually has a slim shot of being the best film of all the alien and predator films.

Aliens Rule!

Aliens Rule!

Are the ancient people that are getting facehugged in the sacraficial chamber drugged or tied down?  How did they get the hosts to stay on the slabs?

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

um....yeah right, having read the novel, I can assure you that that is grade A bullshit

Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner

The HBO special has once AGAIN completely changed whatever negativity I had. That showed some AWESOME new scenes which puts the others in perspective. When they say we haven't seen shit watching the trailers, they mean it.

Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner

And I loved the shots of Scar unmasked, showing the facial articulation and what not. That was just perfect to me. Also, the newer scene of the Alien horde running up the pyramid, from an angle like they're running at YOU. Loved it. It also showed the "flashback" part from the concept art of the Predator holding the Alien head on the spear declaring victory. Woooo!

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR!!!!!! THIS IS IT BOYS, THIS IS WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

once, agian guys, Im heading to california for the premiere tomorrow, so I will see you all next thursday, the day before AVP is released, This is it guys, I cant believe its fianally here, I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Proof that the clip on Yahoo wasn't the final version/wasn't done being edited, the HBO special showed parts of that brawl and just before the alien slashes Celtic's mask it drives its inner jaws at his face (which he barely avoids).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed