Shane Black Talks The Predator Vocalization

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 15, 2018, 10:49:57 AM

Author
Shane Black Talks The Predator Vocalization (Read 7,662 times)

YTL_Hunter_H2

He says over here but I've always heard come here when the predator was repeating it to get it down right.

azamultic

Quote from: YTL_Hunter_H2 on Aug 16, 2018, 01:11:22 PM
He says over here but I've always heard come here when the predator was repeating it to get it down right.

Ohhhhh my God! It took me soooo long to finally hear it  :o ::) You are all right! It's "Over Here" which sounds like "Come Here" which sound to me like "Comooon"

BigDaddyJohn

Not plain as day when, like me, you heard mostly the french dubbed version your entire life, which had entirely different voice effects  ;)

YTL_Hunter_H2

In the intended version, no disrespect, it's plain as day.

TheBATMAN

You do realise this sound was just reused for the trailer though? It won't be in the finished movie.

azamultic

Quote from: YTL_Hunter_H2 on Aug 16, 2018, 02:48:52 PM
In the intended version, no disrespect, it's plain as day.

I was listening with original audio track for the last 7 years and always mistook it for "Commooon", never even thought it was "Over here"  :-\....but then again I am not a native speaker.  ;D

YTL_Hunter_H2

Yes I realize it is a dub over. But after reading the prequel I'm hoping one of the predators toys with people in the movie

D88M

No need to fix what is not broken, good. Also i like that mask shot.

Wysps

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Aug 16, 2018, 02:38:38 PM
Not plain as day when, like me, you heard mostly the french dubbed version your entire life, which had entirely different voice effects  ;)

I'm a native speaker and I still can't hear a damn thing in that trailer  ;)

Quote from: TheBATMAN on Aug 16, 2018, 02:51:08 PM
You do realise this sound was just reused for the trailer though? It won't be in the finished movie.

Well that certainly takes the pressure off lol

Master

It's heavily modified Over Here sound from first film.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed