Michael Fassbender Shows Musical Skills in new Alien: Covenant Production Still

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 23, 2016, 03:29:33 PM

Author
Michael Fassbender Shows Musical Skills in new Alien: Covenant Production Still (Read 21,569 times)

juxtapose

. . It must be david. . He likes being blond. . Else why would he have colored his hair in the first place. . His a finer psychopath like hannibal. . Will have u eat your brains while u listening to your current favourite track. .deceiving, clever and munipultting. . Thats is how i see david. . Criminal psychotic master mind. .

Godzillakuj94

Reminds me of Dorothy always playing piano in The Big O.

DorkiDori

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 23, 2016, 06:49:21 PM
This is definitely David. Remember he dyes his hair in Prometheus.

keep in the mind, the question remains... is David still bleaching his hair in Covenant?

Ingwar

Quote from: DorkiDori on Dec 23, 2016, 07:14:34 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 23, 2016, 06:49:21 PM
This is definitely David. Remember he dyes his hair in Prometheus.

keep in the mind, the question remains... is David still bleaching his hair in Covenant?

We find out tomorrow.

Corporal Hicks

I wonder if they'll show him. We've yet to see David in any of the promotion so far.

Walter

Walter

He is Bare feet.  :)   i know its normal, David also was walking Bare feet Yes ?
but this winter UGG shoes for what ?  ::)

Ingwar

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 23, 2016, 07:21:31 PM
I wonder if they'll show him. We've yet to see David in any of the promotion so far.

Yeah. But we gonna see Walter in a trailer for sure.

juxtapose

juxtapose

. . Bit how would walter colour his hair. . I am sute his colouring gear was back on  the prometheis. . .which also brings up the question.  . .what did shaw eat and drink while on that horseshoe engeneer ship. . For ten yeats? . .we don't know how long it took them to find the planet. . But even so. . Is their anything edible on this so called paradise they land upon. . .so i think shaw had no choice but climb into a modified engineer sleeping pod till david could find ways to sustain her apetite and thirst . ..

Ingwar

Quote from: juxtapose on Dec 23, 2016, 08:34:39 PM
. . Bit how would walter coloir his hair. . I am dute his colouring gear was back on  the prometheis. . .witch also brings up the question.  . .what did shaw eat and drink while on that horseshoe engeneer ship. . For ten yeats?

Spoiler
She'll be in cryo-sleep.
[close]

juxtapose

. . Shame poor shaw will most likely die. . Forever seeking her questions to the engineers. . I never felt that she was quite able to fill ripleys shoes. . But it was not her fault. . .i blame the script. . .same with vickers. . Charlize theron's character was their for no purpose. . Other to look pretty and fry halloway. . If mad max came out prior to prometheus. . Then she would have been shaw. . Furiosa vs the aliens. . .i think it would have been splendid. .

DorkiDori

Pretty sure my theory that Shaw was in cryo the entire time... And she still is will hold true seeing as Shaw IS in the movie aaaaand I'm guessing Davids been using skin/DNA samples from her to create his Neomorphs. David just never woke Shaw up...

juxtapose

. . And he propably uses her to atract the covenant. . . How does spoiler tags work. . Just need to know what to click and where. ..and what i just said about shaw is purely speculation. .their is always such a thin line berween speculation and those who have claimed they actually seen the trailer or know someone who has seen the rought cut of yje movie. . I have read most of the spoilers and if they true. . .i really dont' mind. . Sounds like a solid  story. .  what if this sargondoa guy is in fact working for fox and just testing our reactions. . I know it might sound far fetched. . Maybe fox is trying to mislead us?. . Far away from the genuine plot. . Thats what i would have done if i was rhem. . Only danger. . What if fans prefer the bullshit u feed them over the teal plot. . .!!!!??

Corporal Hicks

The spoiler tag is the little nuclear symbol in the reply page.

juxtapose

.. . So i must place one of those before and after a spiolerish part of my msg?. . .. . .i will try it out. . Thanks,

Ingwar

Quote from: juxtapose on Dec 23, 2016, 10:16:49 PM
.. . So i must place one of those before and after a spiolerish part of my msg?. . .. . .i will try it out. . Thanks,

Better mark whole spoiler sentence(s) written by you and then press spoiler option. It's easier. To be 100% sure use preview option before posting. That's what I do :).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed