Dune Remake

Started by Gates, Oct 17, 2007, 12:50:34 AM

Author
Dune Remake (Read 159,330 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

https://twitter.com/dune_frames/status/1625053555127189506

Every time I hear about a new one, I find myself wishing so badly that Denis would release these deleted scenes. 

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1630722769871687682

Welp...

Reading through the article, and it seems that the main point of contention between WB/HBO Max and Schapker is that his work on the show so far hasn't looked/felt like Villeneuve's work on the film but like... shouldn't that be the point? It's a whole different story set in a different time/place than the film. I don't want it to be one to one what we're getting from Denis on the big screen. Let this exist on its own merits and tell its own story within this world, in its own way.

Quick, while Travis Fimmel's schedule is open for a while again, someone call up Aaron Guzikowski and get Raised By Wolves season 3 back on track.

kwisatz

kwisatz

Teaser soon babey maby??

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: kwisatz on Mar 11, 2023, 09:09:36 PMTeaser soon babey maby??

I'm thinking probably with The Flash, since that seems to be Warner's first real major release of the year.

kwisatz

kwisatz

You worried because all them kids involved?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: kwisatz on Mar 11, 2023, 09:22:42 PMYou worried because all them kids involved?

That's Alia of the Knife to you.

kwisatz

kwisatz

They grow up so fast

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I look forward to Alia in Dune M3ssiah.

T Dog

T Dog

I really need to try and read Dune before the new movie comes out; but honestly I found it hard going. It's very densely written with a constant foray of made up names and terms.

kwisatz

kwisatz

It's just excellent worldbuildung though.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: T Dog on Mar 11, 2023, 10:08:04 PMI really need to try and read Dune before the new movie comes out; but honestly I found it hard going. It's very densely written with a constant foray of made up names and terms.

You should read it.  Just don't spoil kwisatz! >:(

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The glossary in the back helps a lot.

kwisatz

kwisatz

Wonder if we're gonna hear 'Jihad' in Part 2  ;D

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 11, 2023, 10:23:10 PM
Quote from: T Dog on Mar 11, 2023, 10:08:04 PMI really need to try and read Dune before the new movie comes out; but honestly I found it hard going. It's very densely written with a constant foray of made up names and terms.

You should read it.  Just don't spoil kwisatz! >:(

I'll try. I just need something light to get my brain back into the rhythm of reading books again.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

No rhythm. That's what attracts the worms.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed