Asteroid City (Wes Anderson)

Started by ace3g, Mar 25, 2023, 11:38:01 PM

Author
Asteroid City (Wes Anderson) (Read 443 times)

ace3g

ace3g

QuoteThe itinerary of a Junior Stargazer convention is spectacularly disrupted by world-changing events.

first trailer classified

Asteroid City (trailer #1)   Parental Guidance   Mar 23, 2023   2:30   Universal Pictures

ace3g

Nightmare Asylum

Cosmic Incubation

Wes Anderson doing a movie involving UFOs? Sign me up!

ace3g

ace3g

nanison

nanison

I've never been into his movies but this looks cool visually and I also feel the impulse to give his other movies another chance now.

What are his best live action films yet?

Immortan Jonesy

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

Corporal Hicks

This one had completely escaped my attention but I just watched the trailer. It actually looked pretty fun! I'm loving that colour pallet and the humor in the trailer. I'm going to have to catch this one.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Seeing it today and I really cannot wait. One of my most anticipated movies this year.

EDIT: Saw this, loved this, definitely need a second to sit with it and process my thoughts in full but I was all in on the layered levels story at play on top of one another, Schwartzman and Johansson are phenomenal, and there's some stuff in here - buried beneath the dry Anderson snark - that really hits like a ton of bricks. Margot Robbie's scene is also just so absurdly good. Cannot wait to catch this one again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed