AvP: Requiem on PSP

Started by Wweyland, Jun 10, 2018, 06:36:16 PM

Author
AvP: Requiem on PSP (Read 5,936 times)

Wweyland

Wweyland

I wonder if the developers actually thought that Wolf would survive the movie. A valid assumption!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 10, 2023, 09:15:27 AMI wonder if the developers actually thought that Wolf would survive the movie. A valid assumption!
Personally I think he should have.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 13, 2023, 01:13:03 AM
Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 10, 2023, 09:15:27 AMI wonder if the developers actually thought that Wolf would survive the movie. A valid assumption!
Personally I think he should have.
Agreed, but then you would have the Predators "Win". Perhaps add another trope that "an egg survived somewhere" to balance it out.

TristanNickerson

TristanNickerson

Quote from: Wweyland on Jun 10, 2018, 06:36:16 PMAnyone play this? I actually got this working well on an emulator (although the controls are a bit clunky).
It might actually be better than the movie as the levels are very well lit :)
It reminds me of Predator: Concrete Jungle as you get to tear shit up as a badass Predator in semi-open environments.
I actually just found about this Alien Vs Predator game. It seems really interesting. Has any of you finished the game? Does it take long?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed