MARVEL Multithread

Started by Shasvre, Jul 27, 2009, 08:24:36 AM

Author
MARVEL Multithread (Read 1,192,721 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

The more I think about it the more
Spoiler
the wanton animal cruelty
[close]
in Guardians 3 bothers me (although I'm very sure that's the point) and just makes me want to
Spoiler
hug my cats
[close]
. High Evolutionary is a MASSIVE piece of shit.

Reminded me very much of the comic series We3, and no surprise, I just learned that James Gunn is a huge fan of it and has wanted to adapt it since at least 2015.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

High Evolutionary was such a wonderful piece of shit, it was so gratifying seeing

Spoiler
what happened to his face and then getting Batman Beginsd to all hell by Rocket. :laugh:
[close]

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 09, 2023, 04:19:51 AMHigh Evolutionary was such a wonderful piece of shit, it was so gratifying seeing

Spoiler
what happened to his face and then getting Batman Beginsd to all hell by Rocket. :laugh:
[close]

Right!

Spoiler
Lylla, Teefs, and Floor had my heart.  :'( 

I'm over here a wreck in the theater for what he did and was so happy to see Rocket rip his face apart!
[close]

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I have a sore throat right now and unironically sound like  baby Rocket because of it.

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

All episodes of Echo at once? Sounds like it being dumped with no faith in its ability to maintain a weekly viewership. Can't say I'm surprised.

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

What did everyone think of E01 of Secret Invasion?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed