What are you listening to right now?

Started by Harry72, Dec 13, 2006, 10:32:39 AM

Author
What are you listening to right now? (Read 1,635,297 times)

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 02, 2023, 08:10:28 PMIt was his idea for Beverly Hills Cop, supposedly.

That I had heard!

In itself that's almost as funny as the movie we got.

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 02, 2023, 08:19:18 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on May 02, 2023, 08:10:28 PMIt was his idea for Beverly Hills Cop, supposedly.

That I had heard!

In itself that's almost as funny as the movie we got.

It's not too late for a crossover, Sly and Eddie.  :laugh:

Immortan Jonesy

Whiskeybrewer

Ingwar

Ingwar

HuDaFuK

Back at school and uni I used to be really embarrassed that I liked Elton John, being a metalhead who's friends were all metalheads, but now I don't give a shit, he's fantastic.

Amazingly, I apparently managed not to own any of his albums until now, so I ordered a few the other day and this was the first to arrive. "I Guess That's What They Call It the Blues" might actually be my favourite of his songs.

Topper

Topper

RAMA - Before The First Sunrise   

(but the whole album is phenomenal)

https://youtu.be/BUy0iZh9tMk?t=1347

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 09, 2023, 06:37:31 PMhttps://e.snmc.io/i/1200/s/e559eaf385995ff843efd9bdc12354fa/3783261
Back at school and uni I used to be really embarrassed that I liked Elton John, being a metalhead who's friends were all metalheads, but now I don't give a shit, he's fantastic.

Amazingly, I apparently managed not to own any of his albums until now, so I ordered a few the other day and this was the first to arrive. "I Guess That's What They Call It the Blues" might actually be my favourite of his songs.

I never gave a shit. i got mocked for listening to Genesis at school

KiramidHead

So happy the channel where the little wheels spin is still there nine years later.  ;D

Retropocalypse

Ingwar

Ingwar

KiramidHead

Ingwar

Ingwar

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

KiramidHead

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed