What are you listening to right now?

Started by Harry72, Dec 13, 2006, 10:32:39 AM

Author
What are you listening to right now? (Read 1,633,654 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Yeeeah, boi

Ingwar

Ingwar

HuDaFuK

In preparation for seeing them tomorrow in Wembley.

Prez

Prez

They've blown it out of the park with this album. Best one they've done since that the Black album IMO.

Had the pleasure of seeing this premiere in the cinema on Thursday too and man, what a buzz it was to see it unfold like that on the big screen. Still can't believe these Thrash titans from my late teens in the 80s are all conquering Rock Gods. It makes me so happy to see this music so widely filtering the mainstream channels too given it was so different back in the 80s.

Cosmic Incubation

Been getting into Westside Gunn lately.
Stove God Cooks' portion of the song (around the 3:02 mark) is my favorite.

Shinawi

Ingwar

Ingwar

Quote from: Prez on Apr 15, 2023, 01:31:47 PMThey've blown it out of the park with this album. Best one they've done since that the Black album IMO.

Agree, best since Black Album. 60-years-old and still rocking. Hats off.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Whiskeybrewer

KiramidHead

HuDaFuK

:laugh: 8)

KiramidHead

Well as long as I'm here. :laugh:

HuDaFuK

Yeah, I love how that film feels like Stallone's idea of what a Miami Vice episode should look like.

Cosmic Incubation

Feel like I've heard of Red House Painters before, but never listened to them until this song got recommended to me on spotify. Now I have it on repeat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxyKqH2E4sM

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 02, 2023, 06:42:06 PMYeah, I love how that film feels like Stallone's idea of what a Miami Vice episode should look like.

It was his idea for Beverly Hills Cop, supposedly.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed