AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 324,092 times)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: alexpj19 on May 29, 2012, 07:02:28 PM
hey guys, are you getting excited about Prometheus ?
Me too, so i started to think of a sequel to AVP Redemption , again :) i did a small VFX test, i will be posting a link here  shortly! What do you think?

YES! Truly enjoy a lot of your work> : :)

alexpj19

Darkness

Darkness

Amazing stuff, as usual. Perfect environment, lighting. Does this mean you're seriously thinking of making a sequel?

Requiem28

Requiem28

Creepy and awesome! 

Can't wait!!!  ;D

Prime113

Prime113

Awesome, man!  8)

I really hope you do decide to make a sequel!

shadowedge

shadowedge

I think that everyone would love for you to make a sequel alexpj19! You have some crazy good film making talent! Your AVP Redemption film was thoroughly enjoyable!

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Ooh, frikking creepy

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: alexpj19 on May 29, 2012, 07:10:01 PM
HERE IS THE vfx TEST:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDwcXIq8vj0#ws

This proof of concept for a sequel is all I need to satisfy me right now. I honestly hope that this sequel, or side-story ,or whatever it will be, takes off.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: alexpj19 on May 29, 2012, 07:10:01 PM
HERE IS THE vfx TEST:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDwcXIq8vj0#ws

Alex, this is quite remarkable. It's on par with some current gen video games I've seen!

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

How do you get that handheld camera effect? Is this all CG? Is it CG tracked onto live footage?

alexpj19

alexpj19

Quote from: Alienseseses on May 30, 2012, 03:43:52 AM
How do you get that handheld camera effect? Is this all CG? Is it CG tracked onto live footage?
The handheld camera us my handheld camera work, just walking around my living room, than tracked and imported in to 3d scene in maya, glad you guys all like the test, I'm kind of trying to make up my mind about the sequel, I have awesome story in mind, will see, if I decide to do it this time I'll try to raise a budget for it through the kickstarter, I want to go for much higher quality this time, pay actors, get some props, colonial marines uniforms, costumes and so on, so a lot of planing and things to consider before committing to at least a year long project :) but if I do it will be a web mini series

Prime113

Prime113

Dude, I would have no problem donating some dough  if you did it through kickstarter.  :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Fantastic work, Alex. Looking good as per usual.

ikarop

ikarop

How long did it take you to create this VFX test?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed