Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 774,196 times)

Stitch

Stitch

The Black Phone
Really good movie. Ethan Hawke was creepy enough to make my skin crawl.

Bodies Bodies Bodies
Throughout the movie my opinion of this was flip flopping between awful and brilliant. I think the ending sways it to the positive. It's kinda stupid and annoying but also funny and intelligent.

Prez

Prez

Survive with Sophie Turner. Oh boy... so bad my wife and I ended up just skipping to the final scene to see what happens.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

The good ol' people-famous-for-TV-making-shit-movies curse alive and well then.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 28, 2023, 07:04:02 AMThe good ol' people-famous-for-TV-making-shit-movies curse alive and well then.

Dominic West Syndrome? :laugh:

Cosmic Incubation

Cosmic Incubation

NausicaƤ of the Valley of the Wind

Haven't seen a lot of Studio Ghibli movies, but always heard good things about this one, and my gf was in the mood for something anime related so we threw this on. Really enjoyed it!

A sci-fi/fantasy epic with beautiful art and animation, giant feeling action & world-building, and some strong environmental themes. Feels like Studio Ghibli's Dune in a lot of ways, which I'd bet was a big influence.

kwisatz

kwisatz

Perfection.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 28, 2023, 07:04:02 AMThe good ol' people-famous-for-TV-making-shit-movies curse alive and well then.

Aha  ;D

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

John Wick Chapter 4
Absolutely amazing. Visually stunning and the fight scenes were just fantastic. did not feel nearly 3 hours long

Cosmic Incubation

Cosmic Incubation

House (1977)

Decided to bust out the Criterion blu-ray of one of my favorites.
One of the most visually insane and creative horror movies ever made.
It's truly unique and there's nothing quite like it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves

This was awesome, definitely in my top three of the year so far.

Prez

Prez

Wow. That was a real visual spectacle but I must admit that whilst enjoyable I think I preferred the first film overall.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Rock

Deep Rising

Armageddon

Body Bags

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Hatchet

Mid tier slasher with a complete non-ending.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Layer Cake

"You're born, you take shit. Get out in the world, you take more shit. Climb a little higher, you take less shit. 'Til one day you're up in the rarified atmosphere, and you've forgotten what shit even looks like...

Welcome to the layer cake, son."

p.s. Has a joke ever aged as well as Daniel Craig doing a rubbish James Bond impression with the gun? :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed