Indiana Jones 5

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Mar 15, 2016, 07:00:16 PM

Author
Indiana Jones 5 (Read 31,663 times)

ace3g

First Blood

First Blood

I've said this before, given how re-shoots are almost a constant these days, there's no reason why they can't film something with him and Harrison. They made reference to Indy's Dad and Marcus in Crystal Skull, and the newest one has Sallah. Let's stop treating Temple of Doom like the red headed step child of the franchise. And come full circle to give Indy closure for Short Round as well.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I know at one point early on in development of Crystal Skull, Sallah and Short Round were supposed to be at the wedding at the end (but it was eventually widdled down to just the cast of KotCS itself).

It'd be neat if Short Round did pop up in Dial of Destiny, but at this rate, given the resurgence in his career, I honestly wouldn't be shocked if he ends up getting a full-blown Short Round spinoff, either as a Disney+ series or a film (a film would be my preferred choice). Given Quan's age vs when we last saw Short Round in the 30s, it'd likely have to be set in the late 60s/early 70s like Dial of Destiny.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Pretty much everybody showed up to the wedding in the Saucer Men from Mars script.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 14, 2023, 04:58:11 PMIt'd be neat if Short Round did pop up in Dial of Destiny

Don't want any kids in my Indy movies, thank you and good day to you sir!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

With Harry Styles as Mutt.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Any reviews out yet?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 14, 2023, 10:04:08 PMAny reviews out yet?
Isn't the movie not out for months?

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 18, 2023, 10:36:26 PM
Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 14, 2023, 10:04:08 PMAny reviews out yet?
Isn't the movie not out for months?
There were some pre-screenings out sometime before, but probably no reviews would be permitted in that case.

Immortan Jonesy

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

That's fine. I'm more than ok with this new movie just existing as a movie and not being driven into the ground by an endless amount of streaming spinoffs.

If one eventually does happen though, I bet they pivot and do Short Round instead of this long-rumored Abner/young Indy one.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I wouldn't mind seeing them do an animated series to finish off the Young Indy show.

ace3g

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

He's gonna steal the Golden Lion and replace it with a sandbag.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I always thought the Indy films were arty.

...well the first one anyway.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed