The Emissary Predator Arrives In Predator: Hunting Grounds!

Started by SuperiorIronman, Apr 19, 2022, 06:35:10 PM

Author
The Emissary Predator Arrives In Predator: Hunting Grounds! (Read 10,252 times)

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: RidgeTop on Apr 24, 2022, 09:35:31 PM
I've been away on some travel and just got back, but yeah another super disappointing update with this one after Wolf. Not how I was hoping they'd ring in the game's 2nd Anniversary.

If the bear datamine is legit and there is an assumed Prey-themed expansion, I really hope they have some quality talent working on it.

Samhain13

PAS Spinelli

Yeah no, the last bit of talent working on this game went on the last map

Santoslive19

so, u telling me that this game is DONE? they just quit on it ?

with all this potential men, it cant be

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Santoslive19 on Apr 26, 2022, 05:05:21 PM

Its just the way they've been handling the game. It seems like they are just chucking in color shaders and one DLC for the sake of content  for the past few months and not something of real gameplay changing substance. Better stealth options, tactics, new gear, new long range predator weaponry, balance issues, new modes, new maps, but we get nothing at all. There was some Falconer drones that we thought was going to drop long ago but never made the cut for some reason, even though its in the game and the Predator itself was dropped in sometime ago.

There is also the fact that Illfonic claims they will respond to the feedback that the community gives in the past few years, but they have responded in very little to nothing at all, which frustrates the community constantly. Like one of the biggest grips of the game is currently Fireteam being too overpowered in its weaponry and the Predator's lack of long range weaponry and new gear to properly respond to the unfair high damage numbers. There is tons of issues to talk about, but again I invite anyone to look over at the forums to understand the issues as I would need to make like what 6 posts to cover all of this, or better yet, some people who can explain it better than I can.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: RidgeTop on Apr 24, 2022, 09:35:31 PM
Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Apr 24, 2022, 08:00:43 PM
Someone pointed it out on the Illfonic forums, they did it to us again with the dreadlocks. He does have textured dreads.., in the store photo. I noticed he didn't have it in the pack, what I didn't count on was it being in the store photo. Is nobody checking the DLC packs?

I think it's just the longer dreads actually, the initial female ones. Not sure why they used two different ones for the marketing though.

I've been away on some travel and just got back, but yeah another super disappointing update with this one after Wolf. Not how I was hoping they'd ring in the game's 2nd Anniversary.

Ok so I was wrong here, there are no beads like that on either the Viking nor the Thicker dreads. So yeah looks like this is the same situation as Exiled with missing new dreads featured in the marketing picture.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Santoslive19 on Apr 26, 2022, 05:05:21 PM

It appears we'll be getting a Prey themed update or expansion in the next several months that includes bears, based on someone's datamine that RT shared...

...but I guess we'll see!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed