Charlize Theron on Meredith Vickers (New Video) - Spoilers

Started by Space Sweeper, May 16, 2012, 08:09:27 AM

Author
Charlize Theron on Meredith Vickers (New Video) - Spoilers (Read 48,284 times)

Vickers

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 16, 2012, 09:33:01 AM
I'd say the visuals contain much more spoilers than what Charlize has to say about the character, and Vicky's short comments.

You should be good for full-audio.

Thanks. :)

Space Sweeper

No problem, everybody deserves to hear that sweet... seductive speaking voice of hers...

[Shakes head]

Wait, wh-- where am I...?

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 16, 2012, 09:49:40 AMNo problem, everybody deserves to hear that sweet... seductive speaking voice of hers...

You had me at 'Good morning'. ;)

Lally

I agree with some of these previous comments (sorry will work out how to quote very soon).

The great mystery for me, the biggest headscratcher is still this movie's chain of events as presented to us by the trailers/featurette/ spots.
It has overtaken my curiosity and become more baffling to me even than whom the space jockeys/engineers are. The splicing and cutting of character dialogue and matching it with unrelated images (e.g. Vickers warnings) has been a real red herring in this marketing campaign.
Even the terrifying Fifield/Milburn audio was disjointed, non-linear and doesn't appear to fit in with the spot of Milburn and his mouth to mouth with the goo snake. Even Janek's cap wishes to confuse us in yesterday's clip ;)

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Lally on May 16, 2012, 09:59:45 AMEven the terrifying Fifield/Milburn audio was disjointed, non-linear and doesn't appear to fit in with the spot of Milburn and his mouth to mouth with the goo snake.

Hopefully that is a sign that the 'goo snake' is not the mutator but a good old fashioned parasitic alien. We really have no idea what happens to Fifield to make him go Busey on the crew.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

I think the biggest mystery is the urns and how they fit into all this.  As I mentioned in another thread, there are probably lots of these Hammerpede things, but the idea seems to be one of them goes from person to person turning the crew against one another, while the infection Holloway picks up comes from what's already been described as tiny worms living in the black ooze, that get into his suite unnoticed. 

ThisBethesdaSea

Love the dialogue and delivery.....it felt like an ALIEN film, and the talking felt absolutely natural....

Vickers

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on May 16, 2012, 11:27:01 AM
Love the dialogue and delivery.....it felt like an ALIEN film, and the talking felt absolutely natural....

Agreed.  I'm going to be so attached to Vickers, Shaw and David8 in the film.

escroto

I wonder what's the deal with this Vickers character..., all I see is a bitch I'd quickly kick out of the ship in the middle of the flight and without parachute as soon as she  dares dares tell me this is my ship and blah blah blah. "Up the shut f**k bitch!

ChrisPachi

Quote from: escroto on May 16, 2012, 11:45:39 AM
I wonder what's the deal with this Vickers character..., all I see is a bitch I'd quickly kick out of the ship in the middle of the flight and without parachute as soon as she  dares dares tell me this is my ship and blah blah blah. "Up the shut f**k bitch!

Eva

While Vickers might be a coldhearted bitch, she seems to be the only one inhabiting a clear and rational mind when things start to go really bad, echoing Ripley in Alien, especially with her not allowing infected crewmembers to just wander back into the ship.

I'm with Vickers (no pun intended) - Vickers, David and Shaw are going to be fan favorites, potentially accompanied by Fifield and Janek from what I've seen...  :)

whiterabbit

Quote from: RoaryUK on May 16, 2012, 10:37:47 AM
I think the biggest mystery is the urns and how they fit into all this.
The urns are prisons for the universes most dangerous criminals, irregardless of species. The giant head is just the Wardens sly attempt at humor. Clearly that snake thing is a raper of men.

lol

Symn

Wow... she really is a giant b*tch huh! must say she reminds me more of Ripley then Shaw... Still think she's too blonde for the part though.

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 16, 2012, 08:09:27 AM
New quite-spoilery footage. I'll update when an HD version is available.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmJUwam1jRU&feature=player_embedded#at=42

The biggest thing to draw from this is...

...she's a f**king BADASS.

Courtesy of Viscal over at PrometheusForum.net

What the f*ck, it got taken down, is there another area where I can look at it?

RagingDragon

Yeah f**k... must've been leaked early or something?  Why else would anybody take it down at this point, when we're being flooded with so much glorious info?

Conpiracy, bitches!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed