"Lost" Aliens NES game uncovered

Started by Bishop2, Jan 13, 2011, 02:04:48 PM

Author
"Lost" Aliens NES game uncovered (Read 2,019 times)

Bishop2

Bishop2

Check out this little news piece, complete with a full playthrough video... very cool find.

http://www.1up.com/news/lost-aliens-movie-nintendo-game

Vulhala

Vulhala

Nice find  :o

He finished it in 13 minutes though? I'd be pissed if I'd paid for that  :D

Bishop2

Bishop2

You can finish Super Mario Bros 1 and 2 about that fast, right? Oh, but only if you warp, so nevermind. Even if this is unfinished, I do think this is shorter than most NES games - most of them last at least an hour or so. So this is kind of pitiful.

Back when I had my NES, I would replay games over and over until I completely mastered them, getting through them without even being touched. That's how we handled "replay value" back in the day and got our money's worth. These days I'm unlikely to go back and replay the 30-hour epics that currently exist... they're too long. So sometimes i even miss shorter games. But not necessarily 13-minute games.  :laugh:

Gotta love Ripley's pink jumpsuit. And the GIGANTIC ALIEN HEADS growing out of walls, of course.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I remember hearing about this game before. It looks okay, I doubt the game was any good.

Mr. Domino

This did get released, just not for NES. Its a port of the MSX2 game - Fun Fact: Nobuo Uematsu, of Final Fantasy fame, did the score.

Now if we can just find some lost footage of AVP: Nightmare on Ryushi.

ScottishXeno

Never had NES, but this game looks pretty nice.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed