Predator Life-Size Bust Pics

Started by Darkness, Nov 16, 2007, 09:03:35 PM

Author
Predator Life-Size Bust Pics (Read 13,691 times)

G

G

WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE PREDATOR HAVING 2 SHOULDER CANNONS AT NEARLY THE BEGINNIING OF THE MOVIE THE RIGHT  SHOULDER CANNON GETS BROKE I GUESS THE STRAUSE BROTHERS ONLY NEEDED THAT ONE FOR THAT SCENCE WHERE THE PREDATOR SHOOTS THE 2 GUYS HEAD OFF

Sulaco

Sulaco

I finaly know wolfs not missing an eye! Looks like he's blind on one side! In surfer tone { excellent }   :)  

REYALS

REYALS

I love it, but I wouldnt spend that much cash on it (unless I had it).   :'(  

eating_puppies

Awesome, awesome, awesome; now where's my alien head?   ;)  

Otnip

Otnip

Very very impressed with this. Looks edgy, ugly, mean, experienced. Now, if only I had 900 dollars and the wits to be able to sleep with this monster in my room    :o  

FINALLY !!!! SHRECK is pleased :D  Gr8 to see You at least a bit happy after all this wining about the preds design.  I was optimistic since the beginning, and now I see I was right about it :-)

xenoyautja

xenoyautja

i luv this pred,it iz wwwwaaaayyyy different then the other 1z

nchurch81

nchurch81

thank you nudzi... I thought I was the only one that noticed that SHRECK hates everything

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

I find it looks a lot more then the predator from P2 then anything...   ;D   I personaly think ot's up there with the P1 design the bros are taking paul anderson the pre-school    ;D     ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed