Predator Life-Size Bust Pics

Started by Darkness, Nov 16, 2007, 09:03:35 PM

Author
Predator Life-Size Bust Pics (Read 13,586 times)

Darkness

Darkness

New closeup shots of the Predator Life-Size Bust has been posted on Sideshow Collectibles. The item is estimated to ship in 2008 and has a price of $900.

“The Predator Life-Size Bust is cast in high-quality polystone and fiberglass, and features soft polyurethane dreadlocks that are individually cast and attached to the bust. The piece is detailed with all the gruesome features of a Predator who has encountered the acid-blooded Xenomorphs many times before, complete with scarring, dead eye, and a missing mandible. Each piece is hand-cast, hand-finished, and hand-painted to exacting standards, then individually hand-numbered.”

Thanks to Hudson82 for the news.

XenoFox

XenoFox

Would make a Interesting Display for the household. *Someone walks in* "AAGH WTF IS THAT?!*  Priceless.  (First post ftw)

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

WOW! im lovin' this pred design, frm these pics i can see where they find similarities to the original pred- great

Semaka

Semaka

This looks way better than the pig-like face presented earlier!

Bouncer2000

Bouncer2000

I feel sorry for wolf, beacuse it seems he's going through some cruel pain. just hope he survives ;)

slipknotpredator

:o     :o     :o   im shocked. I WANT THAT BUST but i´ll never have it...

Clark

Clark

Love the different coloured eyes.  These guys are looking so cool right now, maybe next time, they'll do... 'Predator Vs Predator'..!    8)    ...or maybe not.

Nomad

Nomad

Looks great! I like it ... and I dont   :(   It's not bad to me, no, but it looks strange...

Nomad

Nomad

Great details. Really HIGH QUALITY.

Deco

Deco

if the design in the movie looks like this, I will be incredibly happy. This is one of the best predator designs ive ever seen. Original, mean and most importantly, reminiscent of the Predator in the first movie.  Ourstanding,

Gul Kalvo

Gul Kalvo

Ok..Thats much better that expected. Now if it moves like it should it would be perfect

holdtheline

holdtheline

Absolutely horrific!   Great job.    ;)  

Ty

Ty

:-\   Wow thats weird looking. But thats a good look for a new predator.   :P  

ELDERPREDATOR*

Wolf Predator looks great!! and yes a true honor/tribute to the Predator from PREDATOR (1987) and even little to the Predator from PREDATOR 2.  Overall he looks like the Predator we know and love! 500/5

insaniac

insaniac

Looks Good! I wonder why they made his eyes look to his right?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed